Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we need three first choice midfielders. One defensive, one deep lying creativity, then either a proper box to box or a proper number 10. Not non entities like Siggurdson. Moshiri will also have to shell out for a striker again after spending out on Tosun Rooney Sandro already.
If you don't like Sigurdsson there then Bernard could play the number 10 role and Gana covers the CDM role imo. Would like to see Sigurdsson tried at CM behind Bernard actually, pretty sure he plays there for Iceland and plays well, could be wrong though. Agree with a striker, need to take a punt on a young player similar to Lukaku again, although I do think Tosun is a good option to have from the bench and a quality back up. I'm sure Brands will probably already have players in mind for those positions etc anyway

If you don't like Sigurdsson there then Bernard could play the number 10 role and Gana covers the CDM role imo. Would like to see Sigurdsson tried at CM behind Bernard actually, pretty sure he plays there for Iceland and plays well, could be wrong though. Agree with a striker, need to take a punt on a young player similar to Lukaku again, although I do think Tosun is a good option to have from the bench and a quality back up. I'm sure Brands will probably already have players in mind for those positions etc anyway

Gylfi played Centre midfield yesterday.

Not including steadying things at West Ham, Moyes bombed big time at Man U, Real Sociedad and Sunderland.

Clubs aren`t exactly queuing up to offer him jobs.

Maybe it`s because football has moved on since he left us and quite simply, he hasn`t.

He`s the heir apparent to Sam Allardyce, a manager who is appointed around Christmas time, by a club that`s in trouble.

We gave him his platform to the big time, he blew it.

We owe him nothing at all.
He bombed at Man Utd, but did alright at Sociedad (good first season, bad second) and he was just unlucky enough to be at Sunderland when it went totally tits up - they are in League One now!

We have regressed big time since he left, and going by performances at the other clubs (perhaps barring Sociedad) no one else has done much better since he left them. Man Utd have spent over a billion and are now as dull as dishwater, while West Ham has looked pretty poor until, ahem, they came to Goodison and somehow snapped their atrocious record here.

He bombed at Man Utd, but did alright at Sociedad (good first season, bad second) and he was just unlucky enough to be at Sunderland when it went totally tits up - they are in League One now!
We have regressed big time since he left, and going by performances at the other clubs (perhaps barring Sociedad) no one else has done much better since he left them. Man Utd have spent over a billion and are now as dull as dishwater,

while WEST HAM has looked pretty poor until, ahem, they came to Goodison and somehow snapped their atrocious record here.
Mr Pellegrini and his 5 new signings for WHU, wave and says hello...Magical Moyes my arse.

I take it you haven’t watched much West Ham this season!
Well yeah actually I have and I saw Pellegrini bring W Ham AND his new signings and see us off with a 19yo centrehalf in Mid Field...a kid Moyes wouldnt give a game to
Yep that was the Moylesless WHam
WHam as in you're not only talking WHam you're doing a bit of Wumming too
So for that reason
I'm out.

Well yeah actually I have and I saw Pellegrini bring W Ham AND his new signings and see us off with a 19yo centrehalf in Mid Field...a kid Moyes wouldnt give a game to
So for that reason
I'm out.
What are you talking about - Rice was brought into the team by Moyes and was pretty much a first choice player by the end of the season.

So for that reason
I'm out.

I mean, that's actually wrong

We have regressed big time since he left, and going by performances at the other clubs (perhaps barring Sociedad) no one else has done much better since he left them. Man Utd have spent over a billion and are now as dull as dishwater, while West Ham has looked pretty poor until, ahem, they came to Goodison and somehow snapped their atrocious record here.

Moyes is finished as a top flight manager mate.

As @Joey66 would say, end of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.