Everton 1-2 Birmingham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brums defence is solid so just don't expect a field day, they have earned far more respect than that. Against Citeh our goals came from set pieces not open play.............that is something we can improve on. When they came here in the league we battered them for most of the game but they scored with a very nice counter attack from nowhere. Yes our performance level has increased considerably but do not under estimate Brum, they are us when we qualified for the C/L

Score of 1 or 2 - 0 will be pleasing and hopefully we won't be relying on set pieces;)

another new yank forum user here. i try to keep up with our NT members abroad as much as possible and now that Everton has 2 of them, I'm really gonna keep up. loved the way Everton played on Saturday, count me as a new follower.

Mainly a Seattle Sounders fan, but I've watched the EPL whenever possible for several years. I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but I used to really like watching Arsenal back in the day, mostly because I idolized Bergkamp. But the Goodison crowd seems awesome and after watching the Man City match I couldn't believe Everton was only mid-table! Cait wait for the Birmingham match.

Kev, anyone who did not enjoy watching Bergkamp is not a football fan. Welcome.

Brums defence is solid so just don't expect a field day, they have earned far more respect than that. Against Citeh our goals came from set pieces not open play.............that is something we can improve on. When they came here in the league we battered them for most of the game but they scored with a very nice counter attack from nowhere. Yes our performance level has increased considerably but do not under estimate Brum, they are us when we qualified for the C/L

Score of 1 or 2 - 0 will be pleasing and hopefully we won't be relying on set pieces;)

This.

Brum is quite solid in the back. Everton should have had 2-3 goals from open play but lacked finishing.

2-0 to Everton - Cahill to finally get one and in honor of his recent accolades, Fellaini to find one off a set piece.

I think we shouldn't have much of a problem with these lot, we dominated them a few games ago and with us looking even better now i reckon we'll pick up a comfortable 2-0

Fellaini and Pienaar.

i wasnt looking forward to playing either forest or brum.

i like brum , i like there manager , i like there work ethic , i like the way they battle.

imo forget villa , spurs , man city as our main competition outside the top 4 ...... brum are the team to watch out for over the next couple of years.

home advantage , a fitter squad , improoving form and moral = a win to us , but i think it will be a very good fa cup tie.

Brum have been playing well give them due credit and don't underestimate them.

Will McFadden be playing do you think?

Yes . Or least he usually does .
Ferguson has been the star . He has not , however , come up against the new , improved , Goat / Toccy endorsed - if you don't mind - ,
Maraoune Theodorus Fellaini .
Praise the Lord .

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.