Everton 1-2 Birmingham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad luck apart (beach balls and such) I really can't see us getting beaten by anyone the way the team - especially the big Fella - is developing. Brum are due a loss and this is where it's coming, and one or more of the RS, Manure, Chelsea and Spurs are in for a beating too as we gear up for a sensational, storming last ten league games as we climb up to 6th. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Birmingham have absolutely no idea what they are up against this saturday. I can smell it,feel it! They are gonna be men with broken hearts in the end I believe. Still not taking any opposition lightly is something moyesy has instilled in the boys and they'll be vary of that.

sailing a bit close to the wind there, chico!

i fancy everton to have a good day as birmingham do the whole- we are doing ace in the league, we don't want any cup distractions- just like we used to for a good few years i might add.

3-1 donovan to get a goal, peanuts and of course, if he plays, saha... coyb!

another new yank forum user here. i try to keep up with our NT members abroad as much as possible and now that Everton has 2 of them, I'm really gonna keep up. loved the way Everton played on Saturday, count me as a new follower.

Mainly a Seattle Sounders fan, but I've watched the EPL whenever possible for several years. I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but I used to really like watching Arsenal back in the day, mostly because I idolized Bergkamp. But the Goodison crowd seems awesome and after watching the Man City match I couldn't believe Everton was only mid-table! Cait wait for the Birmingham match.

another new yank forum user here. i try to keep up with our NT members abroad as much as possible and now that Everton has 2 of them, I'm really gonna keep up. loved the way Everton played on Saturday, count me as a new follower.

Mainly a Seattle Sounders fan, but I've watched the EPL whenever possible for several years. I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but I used to really like watching Arsenal back in the day, mostly because I idolized Bergkamp. But the Goodison crowd seems awesome and after watching the Man City match I couldn't believe Everton was only mid-table! Cait wait for the Birmingham match.
Welcome KevO. No need to feel (almost) embarrassed enjoying watching Arsenal. It's a safe bet that the vast majority of Blues enjoy watching Wenger's Arsenal (except against us). As we appreciate good football. You have been chosen. Now enjoy the rollercoaster ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.