Europa League do we want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I’d say yes I want it but with the season being squashed. I don’t think it will be good for us

I don't think there is ever a good enough time for our club with one thing and another. We likely won't have the problem to deal with anyway but if and when we were to win the thing then it would be a great time. I'm keen to make up for the embarrassment of last time asap and show Europe that we're not as bad as that.

we had the europa league down the blues , we also won the league cup , and what happened it put us down into the championship - and weve been there ever since selling all our best players , not worth the aggro for a bigger club like everton , were waiting now to watch 16 yr old jude bellingham leave this year , yet another one. give it a swirv and spend the money and go for broke on the top 4 next year , no rubbish games midweek.

I don't think there is ever a good enough time for our club with one thing and another. We likely won't have the problem to deal with anyway but if and when we were to win the thing then it would be a great time. I'm keen to make up for the embarrassment of last time asap and show Europe that we're not as bad as that.
To win it would mean we are playing twice a week every single week of next season

Of course.

I don't think it does attract better players like some think it does but at the very worst we can use it to play some fringe players this season. At best we make a push to win it.

We have a top manager now, we should be looking to have a go at everything.

I love Everton in Europe. However, next season is going to be cramped as it is, half our team are injury prone nightmares, we have no depth. Might be best to miss out this year and focus on a great league performance and a domestic cup.

Few injuries in midfield have proven we can just about cope in the league on bare basics, we’d be screwed if we were playing European Football next season with the amount of depth and ‘talent’ we have as back up.

I always want europe. If we somehow get it then great. But I think we are too far behind, and there could be issues if we get it next season, if the season is very congested to catch up for a late start.

Let everyone else juggle between the league and Europe next season. We come back fresh as with a couple of new Ancelotti signings focused solely on the league, good things could happen.

Dont think we will get it, but if we do fine,
Are we as a club ready for it not to sure at the moment lot of building needs to be done off the pitch it could affect the much needed cull of deadwood, they might keep a few on just to make the numbers up for the Euro campaign .

Status
Not open for further replies.