Europa League do we want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Man City’s Euro ban being lifted will now impact the number of places available, not that we had much chance anyway.

That was dead in the water when we lost to spurs anyway. Have they made an announcement on the league Cup next season yet?

...I know nothing about that. From what you say, I’m suspecting there’s rumours that the winners won’t automatically qualify for the EL?

If the top 7 teams aren't competing in it then it wouldn't deserve a European place but i think it would then cause it to be the death of the competition?

...I know nothing about that. From what you say, I’m suspecting there’s rumours that the winners won’t automatically qualify for the EL?

Doubt they've thought as far ahead as the season after, but on one hand it would be stupid for the winners to get EL. On the other hand, they'd have more right than the other 5 or 6 teams who wouldn't have won anything. Just as absured as having Liverpool play about 20 seasons in a "champions" league 30 years after they won a league.

Status
Not open for further replies.