ESSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to go back over many pages of arguments etc; can anyone summarise what is the point of this group and what they are hoping to achieve?

Not making any judgement; just want to understand where they are coming from and what they want.

In a quick maccavennie summary.

There is no point
They hope to achieve a monthly tea and biscuits get together
They're coming from nowhere
They probably want something for free

How do I get into the AGoEF Bruce and will I get an AGoEF 2022 diary if accepted into the circle of trust?
It's a rigorous recruitment process whereby we screen the credentials of each applicant to ensure their suitability to the cause of showing the professionals what's what. At the moment, we're primarily looking for someone with a condiment set to help us explain our tactical ideas to Benithez.

In a quick maccavennie summary.

There is no point
They hope to achieve a monthly tea and biscuits get together
They're coming from nowhere
They probably want something for free

It's a rigorous recruitment process whereby we screen the credentials of each applicant to ensure their suitability to the cause of showing the professionals what's what. At the moment, we're primarily looking for someone with a condiment set to help us explain our tactical ideas to Benithez.

I have to say lads that between this thread and the Mykolenko thread you’ve played a blinder…bravo…….

I was not part of that meeting because I am not part of the working group.
Not trying to be pedantic Tom but, aren't you on the SA committee ?
If no, then I'll shut up.
If yes, haven't you spoken with John Blain about this breakdown in communication between JB and Dave Kelly, as it didn't look too clever on Twitter did it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.