Dynamo Kiev v Everton. 19th March at 18.00.

Can they?

• Yes

Votes: 191 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 55 18.5%
  • LOL didn't read

Votes: 52 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm choosing to look at it this way: they scored two wonder strikes and we hit the post twice. On another day....

Still fuming about the shambolic defending mind. Really need to recruit in the summer with Distin and Alcaraz being let loose.

It could of easily of been 6-6 on another day which highlights the problem. What was the gameplan? Attack? defend our lead? did we have clear instructions beforehand in what we should do if Kiev went ahead?

As I said in the thread I made it looked like we got caught in between two different game plans.

feel sorry for all those who made the immense effort to go out there as well
Exactly, not to sound dramatic but a war stricken country with lunatic fans, get a good number out there and that [Poor language removed] gets served up. [Poor language removed] embarrassing!

It could of easily of been 6-6 on another day which highlights the problem. What was the gameplan? Attack? defend our lead? did we have clear instructions beforehand in what we should do if Kiev went ahead?.
I would have thought that was the immediate thing to do once it was 1-1 but then again the looked for the taking at that stage.

Anyone explain why Alcaraz started ahead of Stones tonight? Normally if you score two away in Europe thats good enough in those circumstances. Not for us though. Schoolboy football. 'We'll try and score as many as we can and 'hope' they don't score more'. Ridiculous strategy!!
Perhaps because he was so good on Sunday?

It could of easily of been 6-6 on another day which highlights the problem. What was the gameplan? Attack? defend our lead? did we have clear instructions beforehand in what we should do if Kiev went ahead?

As I said in the thread I made it looked like we got caught in between two different game plans.

Completely agree, it looked like the players didn't actually know whether to go for it or hold the ball and frustrate Kiev, i'd love to know what Martinez's team talk was beforehand:oops:

From 3rd best defence last season to this appalling shambles.
How the hell has that happened??!!
Same players, same manager - it just doesn't add up.
Replacements required for GK, CB, LW and probably CF when Lukaku naffs off for a better team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.