Dynamo Kiev v Everton. 19th March at 18.00.

Can they?

• Yes

Votes: 191 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 55 18.5%
  • LOL didn't read

Votes: 52 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In denial

He is clueless. Saying it has been a phenomenal experience after being shown up in the competition.

Too many positives. Anyone with any ounce of management experience knows you get nowhere without the occasional crack of the whip.

I've had enough of him now. It was great at first but I have no faith in this manager or his back room staff... and to be fair I feel like an absolute idiot singing about moyes at Old Trafford now.

Distin obviously isn't part of the picture and he was gash when he played eariler in the year. Bad situation with stones not fit considering we didnt get a CB in Jan
Still, why waste a spot with an unfit CB. Least distin has pace & height (compared to Alcaraz)

It wasn't just him mate, our midfield is terrible. We dont close down and we never win the loose ball.

I mentioned the other players , but he especially was god awful. More than god awful infact. He has been a pathetic signing for us and tonight optimised what he is and what little he offers. A pathetic sub standard clueless player that belongs in the drawer labeled 'idan tan lei wei feng and other disgraceful players for a club of evertons standing'

It is good to fume and get it out of your systems lads. Let it all out.
It will not change anything mind.

We dared to dream and paid the price. Shame on us.
Signing off for the night.
No gain with nothing good to say right now.

That interview is shocking, he takes no responsibility for the spanking we just received and instead try's to spin it like Kyv had the game of their lives. No mention of a defence that went pieces, a non existent midfield and the fact that he refused to change things around again despite what was happening in front of his very eyes. He seems to see nothing wrong with what happened tonight. The first thing he should have done was personally apologise to the fans who went over there tonight. Disgraceful .

Feel for the fan's who went over tonight and the players. The first 5 minutes you could see we had no defensive cover for our fullbacks and their star player had the freedom of the park .did he change it, my arse. I really think we have the most tactically naïve manager around who is also so stubborn once he has picked a formation he refuses to change it.

Still, why waste a spot with an unfit CB. Least distin has pace & height (compared to Alcaraz)
He probably took him on the trip hoping he'd be fit by kickoff which wasn't the case. Distin just isn't part of the squad anymore. he played for the U-21's a week or two ago

Honestly just don't think Stones as fit enough, was probably just bought on the trip in case of an injury emergency
Maybe so. But shouldnt be on bench then. And if it wasn't an emergency at half time it never will be - haha! If we didnt concede in second half we'd have gone through. Can't take much more of Alcaraz to be honest.

In denial

He is clueless. Saying it has been a phenomenal experience after being shown up in the competition.

Too many positives. Anyone with any ounce of management experience knows you get nowhere without the occasional crack of the whip.

I've had enough of him now. It was great at first but I have no faith in this manager or his back room staff... and to be fair I feel like an absolute idiot singing about moyes at Old Trafford now.
Moyes said we would ******* regret it. :(
Why must Everton constantly break our hearts.

Maybe so. But shouldnt be on bench then. And if it wasn't an emergency at half time it never will be - haha! If we didnt concede in second half we'd have gone through. Can't take much more of Alcaraz to be honest.
haha don't blame you mate, alacaraz had one of the worst games ive ever seen. that being said I meant an "injury emergency" such as Alcaraz tearing his knee or something along those lines

Feel for the fan's who went over tonight and the players. The first 5 minutes you could see we had no defensive cover for our fullbacks and their star player had the freedom of the park .did he change it, my arse. I really think we have the most tactically naïve manager around who is also so stubborn once he has picked a formation he refuses to change it.

Should have brought Besic on at half time in place of Barry to stiffen the defence. Did any one else notice how often we were just playing 3 across the back, was that a plan?

Dont feel to bad mate, ive heard its 60p a pint.

Status
Not open for further replies.