Dynamo Kiev v Everton. 19th March at 18.00.

Can they?

• Yes

Votes: 191 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 55 18.5%
  • LOL didn't read

Votes: 52 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said in my preview about Alcaraz against good strikers and movement. I'm a massive tit so if I can see it....

Im not sure what good passing and movement you speak of sir, i watched standard crosses into the box. My lads u9's team could have dealt with them better.

We were so poor without the ball again. We are not good when we haven't got the ball. They were allowed too much time to get the crosses in. On their first goal scored by Iarmalenko there was no one within 15 yards of him when he took possesion of the ball. This gave him time to run at us and make it easier for him to skip past first defender and shoot and score. Similar thing happened with the last goal.

Just do one Martinez.Tonight was a glorious opportunity to get into the last 8 of a winnable european competition blown.Oh but we did well to get to the last 16 fcuk that tonight was a bottle job.Yay we beat a rubbish Newcastle side 3 nil.Yay were in the middle of March in 14th place.Yay were 6 points above the relegation zone.Perhaps Bobby will turn it around next season but Bobby boy this season has been one massive clusterfcuk.It's time for the cheerleaders on here to admit that.

We were so poor without the ball again. We are not good when we haven't got the ball. They were allowed too much time to get the crosses in. On their first goal scored by Iarmalenko there was no one within 15 yards of him when he took possesion of the ball. This gave him time to run at us and make it easier for him to skip past first defender and shoot and score. Similar thing happened with the last goal.

No goalie would have near the last goal and the first was a tasty finish too.

I may feel differentely tomorrow but at this moment in time i cant see me spending money on next seasons season tickets for me and my lads. Its been the most perfetic season i have seen for many yearsand i hated the moyes era.

Status
Not open for further replies.