Duncan Ferguson Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
An utter clown.

If he had any sense of pride he'd have gone out and chanced himself at another football club to see whether he had the skills for the job. Instead, he's hung around waiting for the Everton manager job to fall into his lap. He's played on the affection some people have for him in that respect.

He's been right at the heart of the disastrous regimes for almost a decade, and for him to now demand of the board that he be considered for this job is an absolute piss take. The brass neck on this feller is unbelievable. He should be the first out the door when any new manager is announced.

An utter clown.

If he had any sense of pride he'd have gone out and chanced himself at another football club to see whether he had the skills for the job. Instead, he's hung around waiting for the Everton manager job to fall into his lap. He's played on the affection some people have for him in that respect.

He's been right at the heart of the disastrous regimes for almost a decade, and for him to now demand of the board that he be considered for this job is an absolute piss take. The brass neck on this feller is unbelievable. He should be the first out the door when any new manager is announced.
I do love this little rant .
I don't agree with all of it but I do love the passion you put into it .
I think it could work with him in charge . He must of picked up some wisdom with Carlo being in charge and with Brands doing all the transfers , it may go alright . Maybe .

I'm trying to talk myself into it because I love the bloke and I'm dreading the impending appointment of a certain Portuguese bore .

How bad do you think it could be ? Tenth ?

I do love this little rant .
I don't agree with all of it but I do love the passion you put into it .
I think it could work with him in charge . He must of picked up some wisdom with Carlo being in charge and with Brands doing all the transfers , it may go alright . Maybe .

I'm trying to talk myself into it because I love the bloke and I'm dreading the impending appointment of a certain Portuguese bore .

How bad do you think it could be ? Tenth ?
He'd end up making a show of the club. He recently posted a video to a lad who was playing up and started effing and blinding in his video message. Can you imagine the PR calamity he'd be for Everton if they made him manager?

He'd end up making a show of the club. He recently posted a video to a lad who was playing up and started effing and blinding in his video message. Can you imagine the PR calamity he'd be for Everton if they made him manager?
Oh you can imagine the moment a journo asked him something awkward he would be up out his seat screaming at them, not for me i agree Dave.

Oh you can imagine the moment a journo asked him something awkward he would be up out his seat screaming at them, not for me i agree Dave.
He could have been a manager in the Bootle JOC, where being able to intimidate and knock the bejaysus out of opposition players and managers (and your own players) is a highly sought after skill.

Think he needs to find a new challenge and go now. Love him but time to move on. We need to get away from this mentality if having ex players hanging around he first team coaching set up and start fresh approach

remember when Neville wanted the job after Moyes. You know Kenwright loves the idea of a former Blue taking the reigns. Surprised Rooney hasn't been considered.

Hi folks. I hope this is allowed, I come in peace and seeking your opinion and advice.

I'm an Aberdeen FC supporter, we recently parted way with our Manager, and I was hoping to get your opinions on big Duncan!

Before I go on, I appreciate some of you will laugh at this, or mock Scottish Football etc... so I understand that.

But what do you think about Ferguson, is there a consensus that he'll Manage Everton one day? Or is there a possibility he'd go and cut his teeth elsewhere before taking on the Everton job, Or is he not really considered for that somewhere down the line? I absolutely love the guy, always have done, his passion and enthusiasm for Everton is really something, I have suggested him as coming to us on my own Clubs Forum and getting mixed feedback, some see what I see and others want someone with more experience.

Our new Chairman wants us to close the Gap on Rangers & Celtic and see us qualify for Europa League Group Stages etc... I think he'd fit the bill perfectly, but you all know more about him than I do, so I suppose what I am asking is, would he leave and cut his teeth elsewhere, or is he never leaving Everton?

Thanks for reading & I hope we can an amicable conversation about this.
Please take him

Think he needs to find a new challenge and go now. Love him but time to move on. We need to get away from this mentality if having ex players hanging around he first team coaching set up and start fresh approach
totally agree. Follow Gerrard or Lampard's example. Get a job in the championship or Scotland and prove your worth and If you do well you'll get your chance but you need to earn it with results, not simply because your a top Blue who's passionate about the club. Any one of us fall in to that category.

totally agree. Follow Gerrard or Lampard's example. Get a job in the championship or Scotland and prove your worth and If you do well you'll get your chance but you need to earn it with results, not simply because your a top Blue who's passionate about the club. Any one of us fall in to that category.
Agree mate. He could go onto be a good coach/manager but not with us atm. Did well for few games but out that down to new manager bounce and circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.