Duncan Ferguson Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Conte’s successes I think the majority of fans would be on board straight away.

With Duncan, calling out charlatans likely won’t work much, how do you motivate most of these millionaires ? And with that, Duncan’s methods , if they are like that, could create problems in the dressing room given the ego of players. It’s pathetic however modern football is rife with it. It’s a balancing act.

I’d like to think Everton are better than this or should aspire to be anyway with month to month contracts a no for me.
I don’t want Conte, it would just be another Carlo scenario in a year or two.

I don’t want Conte, it would just be another Carlo scenario in a year or two.
You don't want a multiple league and Cup winning manager who is strong on squad discipline because he might leave in two years???

I remember him getting sent off on a number of occasions and leaving us in the toilet in a relegation fight.

If we'd have been sent down in that season it'd have largely been down to him.

We owe Gareth Farrelly and Chelsea not putting their flip flops on a day early for the summer for our PL status. We owe the galloot the square root of f.a.
Is that when Dinosaurs were walking around Goodson lol talk about going a long way back to find a reason to not give him the job.

You don't want a multiple league and Cup winning manager who is strong on squad discipline because he might leave in two years???
No way, it would totally be the wrong move as Carlo was. To bigger name at the wrong time. I want us to go a different direction this time, Dunc is risky but hey ho let’s go risky risks sometimes pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.