Duncan Ferguson Management

Cels

Player Valuation: £40m
Big Dunc will never leave, he's on too much of an easy number with Everton to take a managerial job. Right now he appears to be getting paid to help out in training sessions etc. and, on match days, sit next to Carlo Ancelotti creating the illusion that he has some input and influence on the in-game tactics and decision making. The guy is pretty much made for life with no managerial problems or club politics to deal with. I doubt he'd last a couple of months if he was to become the permanent manager of any club. I do like him though, and he has 'Everton' tattooed on his heart.

Blue Neon

Player Valuation: £950k
We all patiently wait for the dreamteam ticket of Rooney and Ferguson.
Rooney and Ferguson ? £500m stadium. Multi £million owners and investors. Looking to attract the best players in Europe at £50mill + each. Champions lge management experience. The list go's on ! Wow !!! Am having an early night!

Coggy

Player Valuation: £10m
Thats why we are failing because of to many "jobs for the boys". When a racehorse retires, it gets sent out to new pastures !!!
Not always mate. Night Nurse and Sea Pigeon (2 of the greatest hurdlers ever) are buried next to each other at Malton where they were trained. Perhaps , like them , Big Dunc is the exception.

DOMNOLAN

Player Valuation: £10m
Can't see another thread for this but just in case not mentioned yet.

lol lol lol lol lol
Met him in Sweden when I was playing in the same tournament as Everton's youth team. Went to watch their game and he signed my Hibbert shirt before kick off. Was a thoroughly decent bloke.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks