2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

kjbert

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Don't know what the budget will be this summer, but I think making Gomes and Zouma permanent is more important than replacing DCL

JEBUS_LIVES

Player Valuation: £30m
I really like him, but I'm not sure if he's good enough for us to be pushing into the top 6. I think he'd make a quality back up to a top striker.

Definitely starting against bottom half teams and cup games and continuing his development.

banno

Player Valuation: £50m
what clear cut chances did he miss today like Sig and Bernard? who also had good games?
That is the thing Joey....players have to be in the position to have a chance many a time. I am sure DCL will carry on progressing to enable himself to be in the right places at the right time.

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £8m
Jimenez and Vardy drag defenders out of positions but they also bag goals.

Thats what we need to aim for in the summer. DCL is fine as our back up CF but he isn't good enough to lead the line as 1st choice of a club wanting to qualify for Europe/ challenge for trophies regulary.

everton1953

Player Valuation: £10m
Ran himself into the ground and I was howling for him to be subbed 20 minutes before the end. If he could add goal scoring to his repertoire we would have a top player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.