Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Had a bad weekend really, hardlyeft the house and never got up for work today.

Not had any alcohol this weekend so it's not a downer from drink and late nights.

Didn't even get up till couple hours ago.

Hate feeling this way esp after a good start to the year. It comes out of nowhere
Comes out of the blue alright, my best suggestion right now is get out for a walk, leave your phone at home and walk for 10 minutes then turn around and walk 10 minutes back home, a walk is great for the mind especially with no distractions from phones. Just walk and look at the world around you trees plants the colours of people's houses the colours of their doors just notice things.

Comes out of the blue alright, my best suggestion right now is get out for a walk, leave your phone at home and walk for 10 minutes then turn around and walk 10 minutes back home, a walk is great for the mind especially with no distractions from phones. Just walk and look at the world around you trees plants the colours of people's houses the colours of their doors just notice things.
thanks mate.

your right , I don't think ive left the house since Friday...

Great advice.