David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good thing that came from tonight is that all things said and done its hastened the arrival of a proper manager.

I doubt it.

It has probably hastened the arrival of a new manager all right but whether or not he will be what we would call a “proper” manager is quite debatable.

It is Desolation Row we are shopping at now.

I doubt it.

It has probably hastened the arrival of a new manager all right but whether or not he will be what we would call a “proper” manage is quite debatable.

It is Desolation Row we are shopping at now.

One thing is for sure ( I hate myself for saying this ) it's put Allardyce back in the driving seat

Do you want him back mate? I'd love to sell him back and take 10m because I'm assuming last season he must have been defending on his 6 yard line because half an inch past that he's shown up to being a very slow, ponderous 1 paced centre back.

Woeful again tonight and that's me being very kind

Keane will come through it ......Everton's previous two big signings from Burnley were a success - Martin Dobson & Trevor Steven - and I think MK will do likewise. Also, winger Dave Thomas was good for you after starting his career at Burnley.

Spurs fans were dubious about Keiron Trippier after he signed from Burnley and he hardly got a game until late last season and now is likely to be in England's World Cup squad.

Keane will come through it ......Everton's previous two big signings from Burnley were a success - Martin Dobson & Trevor Steven - and I think MK will do likewise. Also, winger Dave Thomas was good for you after starting his career at Burnley.

Spurs fans were dubious about Keiron Trippier after he signed from Burnley and he hardly got a game until late last season and now is likely to be in England's World Cup squad.

I hope so mate, really struggling to see anything whatsoever in the lads game

Unsworth has done much better than I expected in the six matches, but I'm starting to come round to the idea that we might need to get a 'proper' manager in place if we want to really push on.

Unsworth has done much better than I expected in the six matches, but I'm starting to come round to the idea that we might need to get a 'proper' manager in place if we want to really push on.

How come he manages to do worse than Koeman. Unsy will relegate this club if he stays on.

Status
Not open for further replies.