David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember that bloke at Newcastle who took over a while back as a temporary manager, their biggest fan been there as a coach and lived and breathed the club?

Unfortunately he was desperate and they went into a tailspin, it all ended very badly with the lad practically breaking down in his final presser in tears.

Unsworth now is very much reminding me of that poor lad
John Carver?

Does anyone remember that bloke at Newcastle who took over a while back as a temporary manager, their biggest fan been there as a coach and lived and breathed the club?

Unfortunately he was desperate and they went into a tailspin, it all ended very badly with the lad practically breaking down in his final presser in tears.

Unsworth now is very much reminding me of that poor lad

Was that Glenn Roeder? Took its toll on his health poor chap, Football isn’t worth that.

Every part of me is hurting inside at the moment, been home from that nearly an hour. Numb.

Read a few comments on here, agree with some disagree with others. Usual stuff. Unsworth? Probably feels like me and most of us on here; the public audition and circus around who our next manager will be has reached another conclusion, it won't be him. Not his fault

Some on there tonight have done what very few Everton sides have in the past and they gave up. Ive seen some bad sides, many of you have, but I'm not sure I've seen that. Sack Unsworth? Probably happen soon, or at least asked to step down to a level where he can continue his development....but that doesn't fix our problems.

There is a rancid core of players in denial in our first team at the moment, some huge ego's who think they are better than they are. New money in the club has elevated salaries to recent arrivals way above that of some more established players. Squad is too big, too unbalanced, youth players are introduced to a squad where it's every man for ihimself. Multi millionaire players are taking us for a ride. It's the Villa, Sunderland & Newcastle syndrome. And we've got it bad.

We'll change the manager, no doubt. He'll blame what's gone on before, he'll ask for time, but the cob stinks at the moment. Rotten from top to bottom, that seduction of new money has seen us rip ourselves apart. The values of hard work & togetherness have been lost. It ain't Nsworths fault, he has fronted it up, been found short and been desperately let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.