David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactically inept. Should of had them working on defensive structure from the off. Vunderable to one-two's down the flanks, and awful from corners/set pieces.

To do anything else was just a huge over estimation of the players we have at our disposal. This current approach will take us close to relegation.

Gutted for Unsy.

For sure.

He stepped up to try and sort out the mess Koeman, Moshiri and Walsh have left us in over three transfer windows and this popular Evertonian is having his reputation as a coach destroyed in front of our very eyes.

He is a better man than me.....because I would just tell Bill I cannot put myself through the wringer again on Sunday.

How on earth can so much money have been spent to create such a diabolical team?

Keane was "man of the match" when Burnley beat Liverpool 2-0 at Turf Moor last season.

Do you want him back mate? I'd love to sell him back and take 10m because I'm assuming last season he must have been defending on his 6 yard line because half an inch past that he's shown up to being a very slow, ponderous 1 paced centre back.

Woeful again tonight and that's me being very kind

For sure.

He stepped up to try and sort out the mess Koeman, Moshiri and Walsh have left us in over three transfer windows and this popular Evertonian is having his reputation as a coach destroyed in front of our very eyes.

He is a better man than me.....because I would just tell Bill I cannot put myself through the wringer again on Sunday.

How on earth can so much money have been spent to create such a diabolical team?

You've answered your own question K to how can so much money have been wasted - Koeman, Walsh and Moshiri

Status
Not open for further replies.