Current non match goers, will you get a ST in the new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping my ST will mean I get the first season free in the new stadium, after all the sh*t I've put up over the years, rubbish food, nuclear pies, slow service & warm beer, queuing for the loo and getting rained on.

However the half time sing songs are great on the concourse.

Are you listening Mosh!?!

I know theres loads of reasons. Travelling is a fair reason. Theres lads by me who travel every game from Carlisle. Thats some going.

Yes fair play to them as it's not a small trip at all. Mine would be getting on for double that, for a 15:00 kick off going up by car I would need to leave around 9:00 and then be getting home after 21:00. (n)

I'm quite willing to do that for most matches when we move though. Can't say I'll keep it up year after year but it's worth it to (hopefully if still around) tell people in 20/30 years time that I was a season ticket holder for our first season at BM.

People havng reasons (cant afford it, kids, live too far away etc etc) isnt an issue. And as for the obstructed view thing, isnt it only the season that theres only been obstructed views? Ive had mates pretty much most seasons move into the Park End which has none.

People have loads of issues for not buying ST, but the original poster just made it sound like he wants a shiny new stadium to attend. I dont support Everton for the facilities.

It's a fair question to ask where the extra 10-20k people are going to come from though eh? I mean unless you think the new stadium should be 40k and building a new stadium with better sight lines, better amenities, and easier access won't or shouldn't draw new supporters?

It's a fair question to ask where the extra 10-20k people are going to come from though eh? I mean unless you think the new stadium should be 40k and building a new stadium with better sight lines, better amenities, and easier access won't or shouldn't draw new supporters?

I imagine amenities and no obstructed views will add a few more supporters but not many. Most either go or dont. Better hotdogs and no pillars in front of them will stop that. As for the easier access, I think it will be worse than Goodison. At least at Goodison, supporters can head off in every direction to a million little parking specks. BMD there seems to be only 1 way out of the stadium and who knows how many car parks we will have? The station will have to take a lot of slack and supporters who have been to tube stations by London grounds will know that it can be a nightmare for a good hour after the game.

I will and my lad said he is to

X2 more fans here

Personally my dad and brother have ST in the street end and all want to be together.

Just hate waiting me.

I hope when they start building you will be able to reserve a seat. I bet Current ST holders will get first dibs. I have no problem with that cos ill have 25k ti choose from.

Up the toffees.

Big difference mate and a big reason why were building a new stadium too.

It will be like having a new car.No one has sat in tho seat only me.

Cant wait me.

No i support us just because of your welcoming vibes, no other reason at all.
Hmmmmmm...

tenor.gif

Definitely. Tried to get one this year after a 6 year absence... they only offered obstructed views.

Getting a season ticket seat is like making love to a beautiful woman, sure others have been in it before you & it might look a bit tatty but every couple of weeks you'll be hoping to enjoy blissful moments in there, and you want to be sure that when the balls go in she can take your full weight.

It just looks odd people saying they would buy a season ticket when we move, despite the fact until the last 3 months, you could have always bought one.
Agree with this and am also quite surprised at some of the more active members on this forum not being current season ticket holders...

I imagine amenities and no obstructed views will add a few more supporters but not many. Most either go or dont. Better hotdogs and no pillars in front of them will stop that. As for the easier access, I think it will be worse than Goodison. At least at Goodison, supporters can head off in every direction to a million little parking specks. BMD there seems to be only 1 way out of the stadium and who knows how many car parks we will have? The station will have to take a lot of slack and supporters who have been to tube stations by London grounds will know that it can be a nightmare for a good hour after the game.

If you're right then the new stadium will be a disaster.

Had 2 season tickets with me and my daughter, after Lukas jutkvavisk, or whatever he's called, told my 8 year old daughter to f off we've never been to goodison park since, she's now 17 and only do away games. So doubt I'll get a season ticket

Yes, despite it being further away it will be easier to get to via public transport.

Oops, misread the thread title. I'm a ST holder currently....but the point about being easier to get to still stands. I can be at Goodison in under 15 minutes by car - but takes two buses and the timetable is all over the place (have left 90 minutes before kickoff once and missed the kickoff). One bus and a walk to BMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.