Current non match goers, will you get a ST in the new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had the money for one, hopefully once I can manage to grab myself one when I finally get a proper big boy job and stop being part time. Love to have a full season at Goodison before we move though

I was on the waiting list for the forthcoming season and didn't get one so I'll go for one when we have more available, providing the stub hub deal continues. I live too far to make every game so as long as I could sell on the games I can't make at cost then I'm happy.

One thing about the stadium move and season tickets. At Goodison each stand has its own identity and people buy seats accordingly. How will people know where to sit in the new ground?
I don't want to use the K word, but if we do have a single tier stand on an end, that'll become the home end like the Street End. Not trying to start a Street vs Park fight.

It just looks odd people saying they would buy a season ticket when we move, despite the fact until the last 3 months, you could have always bought one.
The answer to the OP is 'yes'. The reason for getting an ST in the next few years is twofold:
1. My 3 year old soon will be 5 and will come with me (I let my ST go when he came along; and
2. The way things are heading, buying decent tickets for individual games will become harder and harder, even with a new stadium (that's what I'm telling the Mrs anyway!)

As always sadly no, my job means i work shifts and its just not worth it for the amount i'd miss :-(

It just looks odd people saying they would buy a season ticket when we move, despite the fact until the last 3 months, you could have always bought one.

I think it depends on their reasoning. I've got a Season Ticket, but due to the high demand at the moment, there are so many poor views and they are the only ones that are available really. £500 or whatever it is depending on where you're sat in the ground is a lot of money for an awful view.

Not sure if this is still the case but season tickets with an obstructed view also get you no discount from one with a good view which is also an issue,

Status
Not open for further replies.