Current non match goers, will you get a ST in the new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it depends on their reasoning. I've got a Season Ticket, but due to the high demand at the moment, there are so many poor views and they are the only ones that are available really. £500 or whatever it is depending on where you're sat in the ground is a lot of money for an awful view.

Not sure if this is still the case but season tickets with an obstructed view also get you no discount from one with a good view which is also an issue,

People havng reasons (cant afford it, kids, live too far away etc etc) isnt an issue. And as for the obstructed view thing, isnt it only the season that theres only been obstructed views? Ive had mates pretty much most seasons move into the Park End which has none.

People have loads of issues for not buying ST, but the original poster just made it sound like he wants a shiny new stadium to attend. I dont support Everton for the facilities.

Will do another half season ticket tbh. Winter months for me are less busy so frees my weekends up.

I think a lot of new season tickets have been sold this year because of the promise of something better at the new stadium.

Every game was sold out last year, we have a waiting list for new season tickets, as soon as the club has been able to show some ambition it shows the level of latent Blue support that has always been there but for many reasons have chosen not to take a ST before.

People havng reasons (cant afford it, kids, live too far away etc etc) isnt an issue. And as for the obstructed view thing, isnt it only the season that theres only been obstructed views? Ive had mates pretty much most seasons move into the Park End which has none.

People have loads of issues for not buying ST, but the original poster just made it sound like he wants a shiny new stadium to attend. I dont support Everton for the facilities.

I think you are just seeing this from your own point of view here mate, there can be lots of reasons behind peoples choices.

I would love to get a season ticket for the last year at Goodison too, but now there is a waiting list and even if you are one of the lucky ones to get a seat it will likely have a poor view I would guess that would put a lot of people off. For me to go to a game takes up a full day of travelling so I would not pay 500+ pounds to see part of the pitch.

When we get a new ground least all the seats will have a good view and make it worth the time and money. It's not about the new facilities as such as I would happily be at Goodison, just about being able to see the game.

I get the odd free ticket currently when mates cant go, I'm not paying ST prices to sit somewhere on my own. In the new shiny Chang free stadium we can all sit together.
Are you saying I'm [Poor language removed] fan? I've been going since the late 70s and love the club.
What is your problem I don't get what ur trying to prove.

I will and my lad said he is to

X2 more fans here

Sorry guy's 100% glory supporter from sunny Hampshire. Been to Goodison once. Lost on penalties to Sunderland. First game I saw was away to Pompey, went out over two legs. Watched 2 u23 games this year, away to Chelsea and Pompey. Draw and a loss.
Even if I had the money and time I'd do the honourable thing and stay away, complete Jonah! Hope to come up the end of next season when the title's already in the bag, coyb!

I think you are just seeing this from your own point of view here mate, there can be lots of reasons behind peoples choices.

I would love to get a season ticket for the last year at Goodison too, but now there is a waiting list and even if you are one of the lucky ones to get a seat it will likely have a poor view I would guess that would put a lot of people off. For me to go to a game takes up a full day of travelling so I would not pay 500+ pounds to see part of the pitch.

When we get a new ground least all the seats will have a good view and make it worth the time and money. It's not about the new facilities as such as I would happily be at Goodison, just about being able to see the game.

I know theres loads of reasons. Travelling is a fair reason. Theres lads by me who travel every game from Carlisle. Thats some going.

I get the odd free ticket currently when mates cant go, I'm not paying ST prices to sit somewhere on my own. In the new shiny Chang free stadium we can all sit together.
Are you saying I'm [Poor language removed] fan? I've been going since the late 70s and love the club.

You just made it sound like you wont go unless we get better facilities. Sounds like you supported the facilities more than the club.

Getting seats together is another big reason for many I would guess.

Sorry guy's 100% glory supporter from sunny Hampshire. Been to Goodison once. Lost on penalties to Sunderland. First game I saw was away to Pompey, went out over two legs. Watched 2 u23 games this year, away to Chelsea and Pompey. Draw and a loss.
Even if I had the money and time I'd do the honourable thing and stay away, complete Jonah! Hope to come up the end of next season when the title's already in the bag, coyb!
Glory hunter and Everton should never ever be used in conjunction.....

Status
Not open for further replies.