Current non match goers, will you get a ST in the new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me there is a 7 year waiting list now.

Absolutely no idea how true that is, but I've got mine sooo..

Not sure what the difference between having one at Goodison and at BMD. You either have one or you dont

I hope when they start building you will be able to reserve a seat. I bet Current ST holders will get first dibs. I have no problem with that cos ill have 25k ti choose from.

Up the toffees.

Hoping to get tickets for the matches through Stubhub as I only can get to 2-3 matches a season.think it's going to be a lot harder from here on in though.

Doubt it. Half the problem is not knowing for sure which day and time every game is on. A new stadium makes no difference to me in this respect...

Why is it? Do you support us because of our shiny new stadium and facilities?
More of a money issue and the added value, is there for me, of having one. Would buy a season ticket now if possible if that meant I could see that final farewell game at Goodison. Even if that was the only match I could go and see in the coming years.

In reality though, if I get myself that season ticket at the new stadium I still would probably be able to come over 5 times max a season. Due to both financial as time related issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.