2018/19 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Cuco will feature heavily in future 'Worst Everton Player' threads but, poor as he was, he was no worse last season than certain other players with bigger reputations and price tags.

obvious I would have thought. "Stick" on here is entirely between ourselves. We exchange opinions with each other both for and against players, which is what the site is partly for. Nobody else is affected by what we say, certainly not the players. Of course if you are insinuating that Cuco gets "stick" off the crowd, I would dispute that.

Right. Well, I meant from the crowd tbh, although the constant negativity on forums and the likes of twitter is tiring. I'm pretty sure that players do look in on all sorts of social media formats to see what's being said. They are human after all.

Good luck to him. Nothing but respect for how he somehow earns money far beyond what his ability should be able to.

It wasn't his fault he was ever in an Everton shirt - all he did was take the opportunities gift wrapped for him.

A League Two standard footballer who kept getting chances based on being an international for a random country and scoring one blinder of a goal.

Err he's very lucky cos he got an extremely well paid job he isn't qualified for cos he knew the boss

Like I said, his pay was probably the going rate. Considering some of the performances and lack of effort shown by others in the team, I'd say he proved himself more qualified. Obviously, had Baines been fit Martina wouldn't have got look in... but hey, the boo boys don't want Baines here either do they?

Never seen a team take so long to take a throw in in my life. Especially considering they get lumped up the line every time.

Hopefully that changes
It's been constantly crap season after season...we might as well just give the ball to the opposition...actually, that is what we do do.

Status
Not open for further replies.