2018/19 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/post/6152267/thread

. Koeman and Allardyce clearly rated him and I would take their views above those of the blue noses.

tenor.gif

did he? since when? am I missing something, to me he seemed like a terrible footballer who was a good pro and just got on with it, nothing more
Quite probably.

He was interviewed a few times and he did a lot of getting out and about in the community. Also, very complimentary toward Everton in the newspaper article I read whilst visiting Curacao.

[
Quite probably.

He was interviewed a few times and he did a lot of getting out and about in the community. Also, very complimentary toward Everton in the newspaper article I read whilst visiting Curacao.

he was interviewed a few times? don't ever remember seeing him once

very complimentary towards the charity that pay him 30k a week for nothing? wow what a genuine hero he is

I like this fella, he has hope :

The negativity, cynicism, and downright contrariness on this board can be deeply depressing.

The club has brought in a new player to improve the competitiveness for positions in the defence and hopefully strengthen the squad. Having conceded so many goals last season and been totally outplayed and lost twice this season, we should be welcome the arrival and not be not so churlish.

Status
Not open for further replies.