Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what fans expect Unsy to do with this crock of wasters.
Whatever combinations he comes up with, line ups, subs, formations it will never be good enough.
We do not have a defence. The players in front have to work so hard running the wrong way.
Our 'best' 4 fit defenders are Championship these days. Any combination of defenders we field will be championship.
So we will always leak goals.
It will not magically fix itself.
We will win games if the oppo have a bad day. That is where we are.

Sadly you are right about the defence. It really is a worry. I know it has been said 1000 times but pursing Siggy the way we did in the summer was and still is bewildering when the defence is this poor.

I think we will be slightly better when Funes-Mori returns as at least he'll be more mobile than Jags/Williams.

People need to appreciate here that this Palace are a different proposition than the one losing all season. They've dug in and got performances last few weeks.
They have a decent squad and will get points. They will be tough to beat at home and if benteke had slotted would have got 3 points today

The team is disorganized, disjointed and disenchanted. At times like this, results matter more than anything else. It does not matter how we do it. We are riding our luck because we have nothing much else. It is going to be this way until a new manager and new January recruits shake things up. It is going to take time, and no doubt more good fortune to get us through Christmas.

They have a decent squad and will get points. They will be tough to beat at home and if benteke had slotted would have got 3 points today

Exactly mate. I'm mystified that anyone would expect three points down there at a rejuvenated Palace.

We made a decent fist of it under the circumstances (given the state we've been left in).

Ok, DU doesn't look like he can tactically impress, but he's trying to plait sawdust in many respects.

Well done to the feller.

Sadly you are right about the defence. It really is a worry. I know it has been said 1000 times but pursing Siggy the way we did in the summer was and still is bewildering when the defence is this poor.

I think we will be slightly better when Funes-Mori returns as at least he'll be more mobile than Jags/Williams.

Keane looks totally immobile as well. He seems to have only 1 pace. He cant sprint. He just looks like he is goung at the same pace no matter what. What did fifa 18 give him for pace?

The team is disorganized, disjointed and disenchanted. At times like this, results matter more than anything else. It does not matter how we do it. We are riding our luck because we have nothing much else. It is going to be this way until a new manager and new January recruits shake things up. It is going to take time, and no doubt more good fortune to get us through Christmas.

Have to beat west ham and huddersfield at home no matter what

Happy with a point keeps them the same distance away from us and it sounds like we were poor. This squad is riddled with problems and we have an inexperienced caretaker as manager anyone expecting to rock up and beat Palace who are looking more organised and have more threat than us is delusional.

Yep. Positives from this season thus far and into January are likely to remain few and far between. Its all about getting up the league to a 'safe' position. Thats it for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.