Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what fans expect Unsy to do with this crock of wasters.
Whatever combinations he comes up with, line ups, subs, formations it will never be good enough.
We do not have a defence. The players in front have to work so hard running the wrong way.
Our 'best' 4 fit defenders are Championship these days. Any combination of defenders we field will be championship.
So we will always leak goals.
It will not magically fix itself.
We will win games if the oppo have a bad day. That is where we are.

You know when that end of season fight is required around March/April? Guess what? We don't have it! We have no character to get out of this mess! I'm telling you now, these players do not have it!

Until we get a competent manager that plays the right players , in the right formation, we are going to be scraping points like today. Dismal stuff

I've been converted. After that match I'm finally joining everyone else on the David Unsworth love train.

We were much the poorer side, but we're finally getting results.

Unsworth's record in these last five matches speaks for itself.

My nerves are shot. Better second half once Schneiderlin was subbed -- I wonder if the delay at the start of the second half was due to Unsworth making a last-second decision; maybe the two had words, who knows? All I saw was a more determined effort, although we still backed off far to much for my liking later on, possibly due to the yellows to Niasse and Davies. They were both lucky to finish the game.

The delay was due to the kit man forgetting to give the numbers to the 4th official, according to Andy Gray on BeIn

Status
Not open for further replies.