Match Thread Crystal Palace vs Everton, 18/11/2017. KO @ 3pm GMT.

Who will be less crap on the day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until we get a competent manager that plays the right players , in the right formation, we are going to be scraping points like today. Dismal stuff
Tbf actually looking at our squad, we simply do not have the players to play in the system that either koeman or unsy seem to want.

Lennon is our only effective winger, and that's defensively!

Schneids and Davies out of form not helping the central midfield overall, but the defence is certainly the weakest link

I do think this side will improve massively when down to a game a week (Don't forget most of the squad have been away for the fortnight and playing).

I expect 20 points from 19 first half of season now and 30 from 19 second half

The delay was due to the kit man forgetting to give the numbers to the 4th official, according to Andy Gray on BeIn

Thanks. But as far as Schneiderlin goes, he well and truly sealed his fate with that effort. Unsworth gave him a chance to redeem himself and he vanished like a fart in the wind.

Should be beating the bottom team, we concede 2 at least again which is clearly the problem. The goals are coming now with niasse starting games as if by magic so at the very least one issue has been addressed by unsowrth. Credit where credit is due that is a positive for me.

Ahh well , point more than saints and west Brom and not losing right now is a positive so can't complain too much.

I do think this side will improve massively when down to a game a week (Don't forget most of the squad have been away for the fortnight and playing).

I expect 20 points from 19 first half of season now and 30 from 19 second half
Have to say I was really surprised rooney was excluded after his 2 week binge

Status
Not open for further replies.