Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Davies

Votes: 51 27.0%
  • Funes Mori

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chuffed with our last win, but knew only too well the Everton.

Today showed the gulf between where we are and have been for a long time, and where you need to be in order to even challenge the rest of Europe, as let's be honest, even a top flying Chelsea that just dismantled us with ease wouldn't be guaranteed to win say the Champions League.

Shows how far we have to go.

Come on Everton, next game, heads up.

To all the fans who travelled to London to watch...it could've been worse - you could've been at the Pier Head to watch the 'firework display' on the Mersey.

Can't deal with pace. They just cut through us time and again, we look so slow and it was a very poor performance. Did we even have a shot?
That summed it up in one when John Terry on the wing started going past players in our side - I had a chat with my older brother tonight he's been watching the blues since 1958 -
RK not good enough it's been an accident waiting to happen
The Keeper signed by him - not as good as Robles too old players over 30 years old in the squad
Stek
Jags
Barry
Williams
Baines
Far too many to add just a bit of experience!
The under 23s riding high not many used by him this season Tom Davis in a cameo role showed more fight!
Halftime - take Jags off put Mori there and you have last weeks basis of defence this was not done!
Keeper what a mare of a game bad positioning the first two goals should have been saved, the inability of not attempting to dive at shots that go in ?
We were four yards slower than Chelsea, embarrassed to watch it the late Sir John mores would not tolerate that from a manager, remember Mike Walker he was the bees knees from Norwich RK could be the same who knows my brother reckons his after match interview was a disgrace he fears the next Derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.