Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Davies

Votes: 51 27.0%
  • Funes Mori

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with us is, we've got so many players who can look good against the poor teams. So very few who cut it in the big games. No leader in jagielka, why does he warrant the armband, cause of his age? I'd sooner tom Davies have it! We signed Williams for a leader, why hasn't he got it??

Gutted over Everton. I expected Koeman to stop that sort of result.
I totally agree mate. The All Blacks busted their balls but were beaten by a better team. I embrace such contest and if my team loses, I salute the winner.
Everton though? What a bunch of weak-willed, white flag wavers...there was nothing to embrace from the meek surrender that lot put out there today.
A cathartic moment for us going forward?...I [Poor language removed] hope so

I totally agree mate. The All Blacks busted their balls but were beaten by a better team. I embrace such contest and if my team loses, I salute the winner.
Everton though? What a bunch of weak-willed, white flag wavers...there was nothing to embrace from the meek surrender that lot put out there today.
A cathartic moment for us going forward?...I [Poor language removed] hope so
Same players. Same issues. Pep wouldn't have done any better at Εverton with these spuds. Give the Manger a couple of transfer windows.

This everton squad is everything that I hate. Soft, fragile, mentally weak. No stomach for when it gets tough, and think they are better than they are. Feel as down tonight as I was last winter. No progress whatsoever on or off the field. And we've an aging team where our previous top performers, like jags, are now laughing stocks.

Tough day.

Status
Not open for further replies.