2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lingard hattrick

Hammering 3-0

I think we will draw 1-1 and be terrible.

2-0 to Moyes.

They’re organised and they press. We haven’t a hope.

Carlos crabs crushed

Cba, 2-0 defeat. Can’t see us getting anything here, and quite frankly I’m not arsed anymore.

I think we are losing this one... yes yes call me pessimistic.

West Ham have been playing some good stuff, score plenty of goals and don`t conceded many. Full of energy, hard work and pace, too much for our luvvies to deal with. Of course we will huff and puff but I can see us conceding more than we score, if we score without James in the side.

I see all the sound bites coming out this week from CA saying he should be stronger on them, and the players saying they have to fight to deliver. 5 mins after kick off they will be in back in full bottle mode. 1/2 these players are not fit to wear this shirt, they probably dont even care and the fans arent in the ground to let them know!

It wont be a surprise to miss out on Europe, all I have seen for the majority of the 35 years supporting Everton is failure, that is what this club has become really good at, failure. That wont change until another 80% of this squad is moved on and replaced with quality that can improve us and carry us on to better things, unfortunately that is 3-5 years away.

Hope I'm wrong, but they look so organised and sharp/fit I think they'll win quite comfortably.

Can't see anything other than a loss here. Hope I'm wrong like.

Leeds 2 points behind us as it stands. I wouldn’t rule out us finishing 11th.

I can see West Ham having more desire and enthusiasm to win than us.

This squad has finally knocked the optimism that we'd have even the smallest achievement this season with last week's all to predictable display.

I'll be made up to be proved wrong.

Think we will end up finishing bottom half. On the other hand win our next two games and European back on. Two nil west ham

We will get hammered

Stage is well and truly set for our ‘Bravehearts’ to bottle this. Can’t see us getting more than a point here, hope they prove me wrong though.

We'll lose, I'll be gutter as usual,but without knowing our Summer budget and recruitment strategy I can at least find solace in the fact we won't be embarrassed in the EL.

for about the 5th year in a row i'm just waiting for the season to be over

probably 3-1 West Ham

Villa winning now aswell, depressing end to the season

2-0 west ham lingardx2

Can’t wait to see us get beat 3 nil and have the usual suspects on this forum telling us the club were thick for bringing in Ancelotti and James when we should’ve been getting Moyes and Lingard.

If only Carlo had this mindset.

We hit the list too. Could easily apply that logic the other way.
You could, game changes at 1-1 though and we have less space was more what I'm thinking.

As I've said I look at Spurs who play largely like we do but give the leads away when they get them. Is that because we're superior at it? To an extent probably yes, but I think it just shows the shortcomings of every game being get ahead and hold it. And of course we won't always be ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.