• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Holgate Godfrey Mina Digne

Coleman Doucoure Allan Bernard

Siguurdsonn

Calvert Lewin

Just maybe try something a little different,Bernard yes I know lol however he has always shown signs of linking up with Digne,not in any way Bainaar but we have to shake things up,I would like him to drop Holgate but I think he is less of liability at right back, hopefully enabling Seamus to get forward and cause problems, Richarlison?I think he looks goosed, give him a break,we are stuck with Siguurdson unfortunately, hopefully he can have one of his "one in six gameslol"I would have liked to start King too,but would need to reshape the formation and I can't be a*sed to be honestlol

Everton​

Like his counterpart in the West Ham United dugout, Carlo Ancelotti is set to greet the return of a first-team player ahead of the trip to the London Stadium, with Abdoulaye Doucoure back at his disposal. However, the Everton boss still has to make do without a couple of squad members.

The major absentee for the visitors is James Rodriguez, who is unavailable due to a calf strain that will keep him out until next week. The other player missing for Everton is Jean-Philippe Gbamin, who is out with another knee injury.

In the absence of Rodriguez, Gylfi Sigurdsson will have the responsibility on him to find teammates in pockets of space, while Richarlison’s movement will hold the key. Dominic Calvert-Lewin will spearhead the Everton attack against West Ham, with the English international posing a great deal of threat in the air as well.

Setting him up with countless deliveries should be Lucas Digne, who will also share set-piece duties with Sigurdsson. The other full-back for Everton ought to be captain Seamum Coleman, with Ben Godfrey and Michael Keane being the two centre-backs who will provide cover to Jordan Pickford in goal.

The onus, though, will be on the three central midfielders – Allan, Andre Gomes and the returning Doucoure – to keep a lid on the output of the West Ham forwards, particularly the nippy Jesse Lingard. Gomes and Doucoure will also be tasked with providing the forward thrust through the middle.

Probable Lineup (4-3-1-2): Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Godfrey, Digne; Doucoure, Allan, Gomes; Sigurdsson, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison

We have a decent away record, they have a decent home record, maybe a draw is on the cards here. Nah, I think it will be a close game that we'll lose. David Moyes has the advantage over Carlo Ancelloti in as much as he's better at motivating his players and getting them to battle until the final whistle. The Hammers will know what's at stake and what's up for grabs with this game, they will show the drive and determination to take all of the points.

West Ham & Pineapple 2 Everton 1

Motivation is key to the best managers. So your saying Moysie is the better manager?

Motivation is key to the best managers. So your saying Moysie is the better manager?
with his current crop of players?...he is the better motivator. Having said that, getting a tune, on a sustained basis, out of Everton's present players is next to impossible so i am not going to malign our present manager in that regard.

Typically playing Everton doesn't count as a big game but since every game is crucial for West Ham if they want Europe , this one would fit the criteria and many people forget Moyes was a pioneer in the field of Bottling so hopefully his true nature re-emerges tomorrow.

Pickford

Holgate Godfrey Mina Digne

Coleman Doucoure Allan Bernard

Siguurdsonn

Calvert Lewin

Just maybe try something a little different,Bernard yes I know lol however he has always shown signs of linking up with Digne,not in any way Bainaar but we have to shake things up,I would like him to drop Holgate but I think he is less of liability at right back, hopefully enabling Seamus to get forward and cause problems, Richarlison?I think he looks goosed, give him a break,we are stuck with Siguurdson unfortunately, hopefully he can have one of his "one in six gameslol"I would have liked to start King too,but would need to reshape the formation and I can't be a*sed to be honestlol
Oh my God

Everton​

Like his counterpart in the West Ham United dugout, Carlo Ancelotti is set to greet the return of a first-team player ahead of the trip to the London Stadium, with Abdoulaye Doucoure back at his disposal. However, the Everton boss still has to make do without a couple of squad members.

The major absentee for the visitors is James Rodriguez, who is unavailable due to a calf strain that will keep him out until next week. The other player missing for Everton is Jean-Philippe Gbamin, who is out with another knee injury.

In the absence of Rodriguez, Gylfi Sigurdsson will have the responsibility on him to find teammates in pockets of space, while Richarlison’s movement will hold the key. Dominic Calvert-Lewin will spearhead the Everton attack against West Ham, with the English international posing a great deal of threat in the air as well.

Setting him up with countless deliveries should be Lucas Digne, who will also share set-piece duties with Sigurdsson. The other full-back for Everton ought to be captain Seamum Coleman, with Ben Godfrey and Michael Keane being the two centre-backs who will provide cover to Jordan Pickford in goal.

The onus, though, will be on the three central midfielders – Allan, Andre Gomes and the returning Doucoure – to keep a lid on the output of the West Ham forwards, particularly the nippy Jesse Lingard. Gomes and Doucoure will also be tasked with providing the forward thrust through the middle.

Probable Lineup (4-3-1-2): Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Godfrey, Digne; Doucoure, Allan, Gomes; Sigurdsson, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
That lineup is still really bad. No forward passing or creativity to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.