Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel it very unlikely that our lads will be up for this...most of their thoughts will be on Mediterranean holiday destinations and/or Blue Chrimbo pantomime costumings. West Ham on the other hand, will still feel they are well in the hunt for European football next season and will play with a spirit reflecting that ambition.
So then, a likely loss is imminent, I never bet against Everton but were I to do so, I'd plump for a 2-0 Hammers victory.

We have a decent away record, they have a decent home record, maybe a draw is on the cards here. Nah, I think it will be a close game that we'll lose. David Moyes has the advantage over Carlo Ancelloti in as much as he's better at motivating his players and getting them to battle until the final whistle. The Hammers will know what's at stake and what's up for grabs with this game, they will show the drive and determination to take all of the points.

West Ham & Pineapple 2 Everton 1

West Ham to win 3-1. they are so positive and excellent on the counter attack, the only good thing for us is that you can’t counter attack a team when they are stuck in their own half.

Status
Not open for further replies.