2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result today, been up and down this season but defo improving overall, hopefully couple of good transfer windows this fella will have us winning consistently. Think positive people he's gonna turn us into at least a top 4 team in the end ,just be a few bumps on the way

Won 11 games away from home because of the set up and organisation that comes from ancelotti.
He cant make the average players any better players than they are hence the struggle at home where they have to be more creative and attacking.
Its as clear as glass. Dont know why you're struggling to see that.
And the players follow that set up and organisation, yes?

That bit in bold - well that is the job of a manager.

We've been torn apart at home by Fulham,Burnley, Newcastle and Villa in the last few months.

That's not all on the players, and it's not all on Ancelotti. But we were 1-1 in a must-win game last week and he threw on Fabian Delph, and Villa proceeded to waltz through our midfield.

It can't be so black and white. You can't be so God-fearing of the bloke.

And the players follow that set up and organisation, yes?

That bit in bold - well that is the job of a manager.

We've been torn apart at home by Fulham,Burnley, Newcastle and Villa in the last few months.

That's not all on the players, and it's not all on Ancelotti. But we were 1-1 in a must-win game last week and he threw on Fabian Delph, and Villa proceeded to waltz through our midfield.

It can't be so black and white. You can't be so God-fearing of the bloke.

He isnt going to make them any better technically. He cant polish a turd. He can only organise it.
We need better quality. Simple as that.

Imagine having to come onto an Everton forum after winning away and the home team having 0 shots on goal and having to defend it.
Makes you wonder.
It's because they can't get over the pain and anguish of what mother nature bestowed on them.

We beat an inform team, performed bettter than our opposition and kept our slim chances of Europe alive, yet they're happy to moan.

He isnt going to make them any better technically. He cant polish a turd. He can only organise it.
We need better quality. Simple as that.

He's made Dom better, I'd say Keane's improved (albeit maybe that's one that was due to a tactical tweak). Godfrey has surely improved in the year he's been with us?

He's paid £9m a year. I know we need better players. But it's not like he shouldn't be expected to improve players.

We literally play with no idea how to attack in most of our games, so it's not even just about improving players either.

I can handle it for the last few games of the season, but there's very little to actually build on, so there's going to need to be a big improvement. I trust him to do it, but he has to stop making daft decisions like he has done in our home games - any other manager has that record and they wouldn't be getting the leeway and you know it. We're a moments team who don't create many moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.