2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot will depend on these next 4 fixtures imo - if we can somehow get 8-9 points then CL not just EL is on the cards however we could easily come out of these next 4 with just 4-5 points and suddenly its looking more like 7th at very best (which even then we would need 2x clubs already in the european places to win the cups which is more difficult considering Citeh aside everyone else is as crap as the rest & Liverpool dont want the FA Cup).

Only small thing going for us is that both Arsenal & Utd have Europa league ties the Thursday before we play them so hopefully small margins might see that play into our hands.
And they are both utter tripe. I think we can get through this period unbeaten, rs game aside of course which is a standard write off in my mind nowadays.

It’s page 443 and not 433 like you said. I was going to say we are going to play a 433 formation since that is what you posted but I realized we were on page 443 instead so I had to improvise a joke there. Bad gamble apparently
No was referring to Ancelotti interview about the club and stadium etc, it’s on page 433

" I want to walk out in the new stadium with them singing My song ".......Luv him.
Another quote in the interview was
"we wont be signing superstars , we will buy and make them superstars"

He has a history of doing this Seedorf, Crespo , Matic and many more.
So in the summer expect some very left feild signings or young up and coming players with the right potential.

Cant wait....guy knows where its at.

And they are both utter tripe. I think we can get through this period unbeaten, rs game aside of course which is a standard write off in my mind nowadays.

Aye we can certainly beat both - I think these 4 games really are make or break.

At best we could:

End our barren run of no wins at Emirates & Stamford Bridge

Win a Derby game and end Liverpool's quest for an "invincible" season.

At worst:

Lose/draw at both Arsenal & Chelsea and lose the derby/see them win the title at Goodison which all scenarios would be "Everton that".

Big few weeks ahead imo.

Aye we can certainly beat both - I think these 4 games really are make or break.

At best we could:

End our barren run of no wins at Emirates & Stamford Bridge

Win a Derby game and end Liverpool's quest for an "invincible" season.

At worst:

Lose/draw at both Arsenal & Chelsea and lose the derby/see them win the title at Goodison which all scenarios would be "Everton that".

Big few weeks ahead imo.

They are difficult games. As you say, our run away at Arsenal and Chelsea is probably worse than our record at Anfield. Takes some doing that. We´ve been saying for years how big a win at one of these grounds would be.

Ancelotti is our boss, crazy but magnifico. he just has an aura about him that commands respect. I really hope we've struck gold for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.