2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Jordan doesn't think he is a good fit but also said he cant verbalise why.

Rubbish really.

Essentially Carlo elevates Everton. I hope he is here at least until we get in to Bramley Moore.
Carlo piping them all right down with 5 wins from 8 and only one loss against city in the league has been most enjoyable. you just know they want to stick the knife in but can't at all at the moment.

Carlo piping them all right down with 5 wins from 8 and only one loss against city in the league has been most enjoyable. you just know they want to stick the knife in but can't at all at the moment.

Apparently we have won the matches youd expect according to Simon Jordan.

This of course doesn't take in to account that few clubs are putting together runs like ours (hence why we are now 7th) and that we have come from so far back.

what he has put on since he joined is nothing short of a master class of management. no question we will make europe next season with him at the helm.

Carlo has said we are aiming for Europa League this season, on this form we have got every chance.... I really hope we can. I thought the damage Silva done may have been irreversible but it was a master stroke from the club to get Ancelotti. I`m excited for the future again.....

The stick he got for the newcastle subs was i know an immediate reaction. He did the same v palace. He wont change that. Its about those coming on to do the job asked of them to see the game out. And given thats won him bucket loads of trophies who are we to question that. As someone said above. Game management. He's forgot more about that than most know.

The stick he got for the newcastle subs was i know an immediate reaction. He did the same v palace. He wont change that. Its about those coming on to do the job asked of them to see the game out. And given thats won him bucket loads of trophies who are we to question that. As someone said above. Game management. He's forgot more about that than most know.

Bringing Davies on yesterday and matching their 3 in the middle was key for us controlling the end of the match.

Ancelotti wasn't available until what, 3 weeks after we sacekd Silva?

Had he sacked Silva earlier we would not have had Ancelotti. Simple as.
I've been saying this too. I despised Silva; he was completely and utterly out of his depth. Maybe a nice person but that's not what winning takes. But if we sacked Silva before we did we almost certainly don't have Ancelotti. I cringe thinking about who may have been in his stead.

Status
Not open for further replies.