2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could get CL let alone EL at this rate.

Aim for 4th, with 5th or 6th acceptable... at least for this season.

Thing is, as Carlo has said himself, we're getting results but still not really playing well. I would love EL/CL but at the same time I think expectations should stay reasonable considering these are the same players who were utterly tragic earlier in the season.

Alot will depend on these next 4 fixtures imo - if we can somehow get 8-9 points then CL not just EL is on the cards however we could easily come out of these next 4 with just 4-5 points and suddenly its looking more like 7th at very best (which even then we would need 2x clubs already in the european places to win the cups which is more difficult considering Citeh aside everyone else is as crap as the rest & Liverpool dont want the FA Cup).

Only small thing going for us is that both Arsenal & Utd have Europa league ties the Thursday before we play them so hopefully small margins might see that play into our hands.

Simon Jordan doesn't think he is a good fit but also said he cant verbalise why.

Rubbish really.

Essentially Carlo elevates Everton. I hope he is here at least until we get in to Bramley Moore.
Basically comes down to the fact the media don’t want us to have Ancelotti as manager. He’s clearly fitting in fine with the club so far. If we get European football this season then he’s done an absolutely superb job. No doubt the media will still say we’re faltering.

Just a few quick points
How would the lads on here who voted for Brexit feel if Carlo is banished because he’s one of them forens who came over to England to take English jobs @Joey66 and @peteblue
If we get EL I can see Moshiri and Usmanov doing a bit of creative accounting to boost our summer spending for Carlo
The man is working miracles with a squad put together by Moyes , Martinez,Koeman , Allardyce ( spits ) and Silva
Give him 2 years with a squad of 75 % of his own players plus DCL Ricarlison Kean Holgate , Digne , Bernard and maybe Pickford and see what magic he will do
Players know now if the don’t cut the mustard they are gone , no one not the board ,not Marcel and especially not the true evertonian fans ( that excludes a few on here ) will back them over Carlo
Enjoy Carlo while we can because unless we become CL regulars in a new stadium it’s all downhill manager wise when he goes

Sorry, but that’s just a stupid question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.