2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one area Moyes can’t really be criticised, it was his transfer business.
Over his tenure, he worked wonders with peanuts.
Arteta, Pienar, Baines, Jagielka. Cahill. All absolutely fabulous in their pomp.
The point is, despite best efforts, you can’t get it right all the time. That’s the way it is

this guy is no jesus my guy ofcourse we can complain or criticise about the guy. why you think this ancelotti lad is someone "world class" ? he clearly not he USED to be a decent manager not atm in 2020 he is a outdated manager who got sacked 2 times in the last 2 years
Ok mate. So after one month in charge you've seen enough. Very good

You do a bnit more due dilligence on them than Brands apparently does, is the simple answer.

Look at Moyes: cant remember too many flakey players he brought in other than the obvious AVM, Beattie and Drenthe. He scouted his targets for a long time.

Not flakey but maybe they were not confident either against bigger players and teams. That last bit comes from the manager i guess

Ok mate. So after one month in charge you've seen enough. Very good
bro he was sacked by napoli in a very short time, im not saying we should sack him but i am saying we should treat him like a new manager appointed to everton atm we treating him like hes god of football

bro he was sacked by napoli in a very short time, im not saying we should sack him but i am saying we should treat him like a new manager appointed to everton atm we treating him like hes god of football
He's on paper the biggest appointment we've made. To question him when he's taken over this rubbish decimated by injury is just a bit weird. That doesn't mean he shouldn't ever be questioned just that he hasn't really had much time to be criticised. People are just mental expecting us to be top of the league by now or something

Your hero worship status of him is beyond strange.

Iwobi, Delph, Sidibe and Lossl have all been average to poor signings and have definitely not improved the squad. It’s obviously too early to judge him on Gbamin. Richarlison is the only real success and he was 100% a Marco Silva signing.
He did not buy sidibe and Lossi hasnt played
NEXT

Takes over a mess of a team, half-fit, in dreadful form halfway through the season.

On one hand, what a terrible way to be introduced.

On the other hand, what a fantastic opportunity for Carlo to learn about the current squad up until summer.

Some results/performances will have already made up his mind no doubt, but he'll have a better view come the summer transfer window.
The keep list is a lot smaller than the bin list ,that is certain

He did not buy sidibe and Lossi hasnt played
NEXT
He’s signed Sidibe on loan and he’s not playing for free, is he?

Lossl isn’t providing adequate competition to start in goal which means Pickford gets a free ride despite some horrendous performances this season.

Brands is no improvement on Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.