Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently abducted by an Alien, and whilst he was "probing" me, which wasn't too bad btw, he mentioned he'd just probed another Russian Banker last week, and HE said that....

I was recently abducted by an Alien, and whilst he was "probing" me, which wasn't too bad btw, he mentioned he'd just probed another Russian Banker last week, and HE said that....

It really annoys me when someone doesn't finish a sentence......so it looks like Bily's going there like.

Finding it difficult to believe that story is credible... surely he's not the type of lad to say something like that? Either something he said has been blown out of proportion or there's a loss in translation.

With the turn around of Naismith's form since playing under Martinez, it had me thinking would Billy have become the player we hoped under Martinez's tutelage?

With the turn around of Naismith's form since playing under Martinez, it had me thinking would Billy have become the player we hoped under Martinez's tutelage?

I don't think so. He had some left foot, but was too slow for this league, and he wouldn't get the spot behind the striker where he'd probably be 'best' at.

I think he may have suited Martinez a bit more, but ultimately I think he's one of those players who would have struggled to adapt to this league regardless of who was managing him

Eh, Naismith is the exception, really.

Most of our not quite there guys (Vic, Heitinga, Jelavic, Duffy, Vellios, Gueye), Martinez has binned and replaced with better players.

He hasn't really rehabiliated anyone but Naismith and, possibly, Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.