Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zatara, you joined this month and have thrown numerous rumours round already, with nothing succesful so far.

Yes Bily will probably go and to a russian club as well, but everyone knows this.

I personally think your are putting 2+2 together and taking a wild stab.

Love Billy, but it's been painfully clear from day 1 that Moyes doesn't rate/trust him enough to give him a decent run in the side.

I have heard that a Russian club have made a formal enquiry for Bilyletdinov.....which means they've asked us if he's available for transfer and how much we would accept for him -- payment schedule comes later....

Source -- A Board member of a bank

How I heard of this -- The guys daughter works with me.....and she likes football + apparently my Everton mug at work stood out.....she 'fancies Bily' apparently.
Why he would know -- The bank is a Russian bank so I'm assuming he has ties with one or two teams over in Russia and a national team player moving is big news.

That's all I know though I 'may' hear more about which club....but won't know any of the information about how the deals going at all as the source isn't an insider or anything....

This is my favourite "This is how I know this" story yet.

Good work squire.

No idea mate, just passed it on.....the chick at work really fancies him....but didnt even know he played for us....though her old man is a big shot apparently so im hoping he heard right and Bilyaletdinov will fund our transfer war chest.

She has in the past told a South American guy about some transfers into russia from that region.....I dont know SA football so have never heard anything interesting from my point of view.

Bilyaletdinov is a massive let down for me, I thought he would be fantastic in the hole and ease cahill out of the team....sadly hes been poor bar the odd wonder goal.

And yet he hasn't had the chance to play there. Not even once.

WHY NEILER!?

WHY WON'T HE LET HIM PLAY THERE!? HE'D BE SO GOOD!

He'd be so good...

*sobs*

I think hes finished mate tbh, a talented player no doubt but hes not up to the pace or the physicality of the English game, IMO. He hasnt even taken the first step of being able to consistnetly impact on a game/team for 90 mins.

I think its cut our losses time with Russian William. Shame though, he will go on to be European player of the year for Parma or some sniz.

I think hes finished mate tbh, a talented player no doubt but hes not up to the pace or the physicality of the English game, IMO. He hasnt even taken the first step of being able to consistnetly impact on a game/team for 90 mins.

I think its cut our losses time with Russian William. Shame though, he will go on to be European player of the year for Parma or some sniz.

Has he ever played the full 90, mate?

It's a vicious cycle; he plays poorly, fans get on his back; boo, he gets pressurised; plays poorly. Repeat.

It doesn't help that he's repeatedly asked to play out wide when he doesn't have the assets to pull it off in this league. I just can't believe a manager as smart as Moyes hasn't played him centrally; where he's very used to playing for his country, and where it's possible to make the most of his greatest asset -- that wicked left foot.

But we've been here before. Numerous times. I suspect it's bye bye Bily. I'll wish him well though.

Has he ever played the full 90, mate?

It's a vicious cycle; he plays poorly, fans get on his back; boo, he gets pressurised; plays poorly. Repeat.

It doesn't help that he's repeatedly asked to play out wide when he doesn't have the assets to pull it off in this league. I just can't believe a manager as smart as Moyes hasn't played him centrally; where he's very used to playing for his country, and where it's possible to make the most of his greatest asset -- that wicked left foot.

But we've been here before. Numerous times. I suspect it's bye bye Bily. I'll wish him well though.

I can think of a numer of reasons mate:

One there is a less heat out there,

Who would you drop given we have plethora of accomplashid players centrally, Cahill 9 goals in a half season, Ossie - argueably our best player from Feb on, Saha really impressed me in the hole before he got injured.

He struggles with the pace mate, mentaly and physicaly for me in this league, we need 10+ goals comong from that position a season, its argueable wheather Billy could manage that once teams cotten on to his shooting range, his passing can go astray or be sloppy, he can get caught in pocession and i find it hard to see him dropping back without the ball to make the midfeild a five, the way Ossie and Tim do.

I think he was bought as an inside forward if im honest not a convential winger and has more or less played there, he just hasnt impacted, shame as i have nothing against the lad and have willed him on.

It amazes me though, peoples paitence for the Billy's, Heitingas, Van Der Meyde of this workd and sack of the likes of Rodwell, Ossie and Hibbert.

*Dont get me started on Tim Howard!lol;)

Sure Bily will end up at a Russian club. Shame as like most can really see a footballer there but he's not cut out for the premiership. Sad see him go but if it funds a deal for say N'Zogbia would be more then happy.

His father advised him to stay in Everton, but is it possible? If he leave us, he'll go to Lokomotiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.