Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley.. 3 first teamers there for a start.

Barkley hadn't really been given a chance, which is an altogether different issue. Could also suggest that Pienaar, Osman and Baines have been less effective...

In short, let's not sign Bily. Roberto is a good manager but he's not a magician.

Barkley hadn't really been given a chance, which is an altogether different issue. Could also suggest that Pienaar, Osman and Baines have been less effective...

In short, let's not sign Bily. Roberto is a good manager but he's not a magician.

Barkley was given a chance. I remember it well. He gave a penno away at Blackburn and Moyes loaned him out to Sheffield Wednesday.

In Hungarian, we have a bit profane saying that fits well here: you cannot build a castle out of sh!t.

He's got a boss shot on him. That's about it.

If anyone pressures him on the ball ever so slightly he loses possession. He also has the pace of a pregnant sloth.

I miss Billy one if my favourite players. I never got mad at him and always defended him. I don't know why coz he was crap for a good hit of his time here but he left some good memory's as well thought.

Just always thourght there was a quality ACM in there being forced onto the wing didn't suit him, might as well of put him as a fullback for his effectiveness there. Thourght he was a smart passer and had one hell of a shot on him.

I blame moyes tbh ruined him by playing him out of position so he could play his crap favourites. You know the more I think about it the more I realise that as much as I loved moyes when he was here he was a proper gimp sometimes and am so glad he has gone and we have bobby in charge. Now it seems like moyes style of management is akin to a dinosaur soon to die out as the world of football evolves around him. I think it's going to start happening to a few of the managers in the top leauge tbh.

But anyway get billy back in and play him ACM. Come on martinez.

Just not good enough, he was a terrible signing. A waste of a lot of money.

All managers make mistakes. David Moyes got a lot more right than wrong . Bily wasn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.