Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatara

Player Valuation: £90m
I have heard that a Russian club have made a formal enquiry for Bilyletdinov.....which means they've asked us if he's available for transfer and how much we would accept for him -- payment schedule comes later....

Source -- A Board member of a bank

How I heard of this -- The guys daughter works with me.....and she likes football + apparently my Everton mug at work stood out.....she 'fancies Bily' apparently.

Why he would know -- The bank is a Russian bank so I'm assuming he has ties with one or two teams over in Russia and a national team player moving is big news.

That's all I know though I 'may' hear more about which club....but won't know any of the information about how the deals going at all as the source isn't an insider or anything....

I have heard that a Russian club have made a formal enquiry for Bilyletdinov.....which means they've asked us if he's available for transfer and how much we would accept for him -- payment schedule comes later....

Source -- A Board member of a bank

How I heard of this -- The guys daughter works with me.....and she likes football + apparently my Everton mug at work stood out.....she 'fancies Bily' apparently.

Why he would know -- The bank is a Russian bank so I'm assuming he has ties with one or two teams over in Russia and a national team player moving is big news.

That's all I know though I 'may' hear more about which club....but won't know any of the information about how the deals going at all as the source isn't an insider or anything....

Personally....

I don't think it means anything mate

No idea mate, just passed it on.....the chick at work really fancies him....but didnt even know he played for us....though her old man is a big shot apparently so im hoping he heard right and Bilyaletdinov will fund our transfer war chest.

She has in the past told a South American guy about some transfers into russia from that region.....I dont know SA football so have never heard anything interesting from my point of view.

Bilyaletdinov is a massive let down for me, I thought he would be fantastic in the hole and ease cahill out of the team....sadly hes been poor bar the odd wonder goal.

It would be a decent move I guess, but I doubt we have any shot at recouping what we got since he hasn't exactly made it big here. I think for 5-8 mi we should probably get shut, but that's just my opinion. I like him, but he doesn't look like he would/could settle in the Premier League.

I think hed go for 6-9 mil just depends if hes wanted as a glamour signing by a russian club wanting to bring him home....Russians apparently find him good looking :)

No idea mate, just passed it on.....the chick at work really fancies him....but didnt even know he played for us....though her old man is a big shot apparently so im hoping he heard right and Bilyaletdinov will fund our transfer war chest.

She has in the past told a South American guy about some transfers into russia from that region.....I dont know SA football so have never heard anything interesting from my point of view.

Bilyaletdinov is a massive let down for me, I thought he would be fantastic in the hole and ease cahill out of the team....sadly hes been poor bar the odd wonder goal.

To be fair though he has never played in the hole for us, for some reason Moyes doesn't see him there when it is clear he could be very effective in that position.

He showed flashes of real class last year, I would like to see him given at least another season to find his feet. I wouldn't mind seeing him played in behind the striker in the Cahill role, I think he would give us a but of guile and creativity.

I would want to give him another year to fit into the squad, EPL is hard for any new player!

No more years, he's had long enough, he's not good enough for Premier League, we're desperate for money, he'll do well back home or abroad. Everyone's a winner. Being a top bloke on Twitter isn't where its at i'm afraid. [Apols if ya being sarcastic]

Not being sarcastic. I rate him, he said when he came here he wasn't a winger, he hasn't had a crack at playing inside. I'd like to see him given a chance to play in his preferred position. I think only then we can pass comment.

I see that point and said the same myself for a while but the more i've seen of him it's become clear (to me anyway) he just isn't quick enough in the mind for the pace of the premier league. He's undoubtedly classy when he's got time to think but he's not gonna get that here.

Not being sarcastic. I rate him, he said when he came here he wasn't a winger, he hasn't had a crack at playing inside. I'd like to see him given a chance to play in his preferred position. I think only then we can pass comment.

I don't see how a guy who can't find time and space out wide and is easily outmuscled by fullbacks & other wide players, will ever succeed in the more cut & thrust area of central midfield.
Granted, there is slightly more time & space if playing in "the hole" perhaps, but he's nowhere near as robust as Cahill and I think he'd struggle against most of the grock centre halves that pepper the premier league. One kick and Billy's out of the game.

I genuinely think there is a smashing footballer in Billy, but he's just not built for the Premier league in my opinion.

If you're applied as a winger in the Russian national team I find it hard to believe he shouldn't be able to convince people here he's worth a punt. To me he still doesn't look committed enough, no will/or aggression and slightly disinterested when played which is a luxury we cannot afford. He seems a top bloke, as mentioned, and I was made up when he came here but to me from what he's shown, he doesn't cut it. Osman is a better alternative and always gives it his all.
We need the money to spend, if we can recoup 5-8 mil, for a proven winger/full back/goal scorer.

He could fit into an attacking central midfielder role where he could get shots on goal and put passes through but he probably wouldn't track back. Good player but never a winger. I remember this season I was at the Aston Villa 2 - 2 draw, Bily was literally, the worst player on the pitch by a million miles... Regardless he is a good player, but I would be happy to cash in on him for about 7-9 million if it meant money towards a striker/winger.

I think it's a shame really, you see 'littler' players really making an effort and putting themselves about but Bily looks more like he doesn't know where to start..

Status
Not open for further replies.