Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Moyes not play Barkley? Why was Naismith rubbish under Moyes? It's Moyes, he has his methods, and obviously playing Bilyaletdinov wide was one of them!

Bilyaletdinov is one of the worst players i have ever seen, he could be worst ive seen play for us

Technically he was a very good player. Lovely left peg on him but ultimately he wasn't Victor Anichebe, Marcus Bent or Kevin Kilbane - in other words he wasn't suited for the "headless chicken, dont play here but will give it a go" wide man hard role.

Would have liked to have seen him in the number 10 role, with his left peg he would have had centre halves close him down to stop him shooting allowing him to pass into the gap for the forward.

Bilyaletdinov is one of the worst players i have ever seen, he could be worst ive seen play for us

Brett Angell must have been before your time. Watching him play was like having a lizard with a sandpaper tongue lick ones eyes.

edit: though he has always had a good word to say about us so he cannot have been all bad

Last edited:
NEA, I'd take him back for a nominal fee as a squad player. Knows the club and has experience of continental footy. He was poorly utilised by Moyes imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.