2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the same on twitter yesterday and we may have missed the boat on Johnson from forest and it would also mean them getting relegated.

But could we get 15mil for iwobi in the summer? Johnson for 25 maybe 30 max and a young attacking midfielder/number 10. Alex Scott from Bristol city 20mil max 25mil. Both on 5yr deals it would be around 10mil a season and both wages would be less than iwobi’s

Well, Iwobi, Keane, Holgate out in theory would give us £30mil.

Just a no brainer really to cut the squad numbers down and focus the budget on just a few starters.

Johnson would go for big money seeing as they splashed the cash recently. Id guess they would ask £50mil+ for him and Gibbs-White.

As I posted in the transfer thread, aim for 3 young attacking players and use what funds we have and can generate on them.

Let me stop you right there... are you familiar with Everton's transfer activity over the past 6-7 years?

Weve been signing u23 players...

Chukweze from Villarreal is apparently getting punted for about £15mill.

Iwobi out for £10mill...this lad in. Football manager heaven

Saw that this morning. Straight swap would be amazing.

Just a no brainer really to cut the squad numbers down and focus the budget on just a few starters.

Johnson would go for big money seeing as they splashed the cash recently. Id guess they would ask £50mil+ for him and Gibbs-White.

As I posted in the transfer thread, aim for 3 young attacking players and use what funds we have and can generate on them.

Again, these numbers are just being pulled out of your anal crevice.

Cut this bum loose for god's sake.

I’ve seen 60k a week and 100k a week, if we split the difference and say 80k he’d probably want a small pay rise to sign, so we could be paying him 100k a week for the
Next 4yrs up till he’s 31, With no
Chance of getting rid of him and he may not even be a regular again and back on the bench in 12/18 months. If he was the main player in our team then fair enough, but he’s not.

How I see it if iwobi stays and is a regular for the next 4yrs it means we haven’t moved on as a team and have basically stayed still, if he’s sitting on the bench then it would most likely mean we have progressed and that’s why for me it shouldn’t be a difficult decision.

Totally different to Pickford, who is playing every week and one of our most important players and we could still sell for good
Money over the next 2yrs.
A club prepared to give Iwobi a centre-mid postion and pay 25 mill would get a bargain. Once out of the mire I would expect Dyche to put him back there.

A club prepared to give Iwobi a centre-mid postion and pay 25 mill would get a bargain. Once out of the mire I would expect Dyche to put him back there.

The only way Dyche is selecting Iwobi at CM is if he's forced to. There's no way he's reverting back to that wacky Lampard selection under choice.

Iwobi should be sold, should we find someone daft enough to meet a ridiculous valuation of 18-20m or above.

Status
Not open for further replies.