Votes: 19 16.4%
  • no buddy

Votes: 68 58.6%
  • thank u for posing this question guy

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we let kopites come on here make threads about about crap we are and just generally take the piss?

Fair enough, he's not wrong like.
He is not wrong, but by association he supports a club aligned with the murder of innocent Italian fans. The people like Dalglish and Barnes who hide behind a badge and SKY indulgence cant hide the fact of what those animals did and the cost?
You’re not wrong @the sniderman

I’d rather be “irrelevant“ than be a stain on the city, country, and entire sport like our grotesque red neighbors are.
"IF " we are irrelevant than why are so many of the critics always on our case ,they refer to Everton in lots of comparisons where they could have compared other teams .Let's take " our grotesque neighbours" ( I love that ) they are on every article written about Everton in any paper .They ram their success down our throats at every opportunity .It is stupid to think we are not relevant ,just ask the reds.
Maybe the people who don't think Everton are relevant will leave this forum
Maybe Empire of the kop will do it for you
Leave the site for the people who think Everton are relevant
Thanks
He is not wrong, but by association he supports a club aligned with the murder of innocent Italian fans. The people like Dalglish and Barnes who hide behind a badge and SKY indulgence cant hide the fact of what those animals did and the cost?
buddies these are the bozos who cause us all to feel sad. look at their denial. only be accepting REALITY can they and everyone improve and help make the mighty everton CRUSH all before them. i am just please these punks are in a v small minority on this great internet site.

buddies these are the bozos who cause us all to feel sad. look at their denial. only be accepting REALITY can they and everyone improve and help make the mighty everton CRUSH all before them. i am just please these punks are in a v small minority on this great internet site.
Buddie, bozo, punk im made up I make you feel sad. Join v small minority dont follow the herd. But then who knows anything about you
Are you american?
Are you too clever for your good?
Are you a red.
Are you someone who already has a username on here?
Have you ever set foot in Liverpool?
Are you just a troll?
At the end of the day does anyone on here care about what you, me and anybody on here says or thinks
As you are a clever person I await your abusive response xx

Buddie, bozo, punk im made up I make you feel sad. Join v small minority dont follow the herd. But then who knows anything about you
Are you american?
Are you too clever for your good?
Are you a red.
Are you someone who already has a username on here?
Have you ever set foot in Liverpool?
Are you just troll?
At the end of the end does anyone on here care about what you, me and anybody on here says or thinks
As you are a clever person I await your abusive response xx
no buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.