Votes: 68 58.6%
  • thank u for posing this question guy

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the sniderman

Player Valuation: £40m
hello buddies i want to ask an honest question about the everton fans in general do u think they have a problem with accepting that their team club and those running the show are really garbage and stop resisting this as it is causing all of u strife.

hello buddies i want to ask an honest question about the everton fans in general do u think they have a problem with accepting that their team club and those running the show are really garbage and stop resisting this as it is causing all of u strife.

....I presume you’re not an Evertonian given the ‘you’ and not ‘us’ terminology in your question?

Very few teams are successful and we haven’t done too bad in comparison with others. i’d have settled for a bit of mediocracy after the Wimbledon and Coventry games, but it would be good to watch a very decent team.

I have always demanded better but if we can’t support Carlo I think am ready to accept defeat

Hello there, I'm a long term lurker, infrequent poster, but I agree with this. I think the case against Moshiri, Brands and Unsworth is now watertight, I have mentioned a few times today that maybe Ancelotti and his son have also underperformed. I got shouted at though :(

Hello there, I'm a long term lurker, infrequent poster, but I agree with this. I think the case against Moshiri, Brands and Unsworth is now watertight, I have mentioned a few times today that maybe Ancelotti and his son have also underperformed. I got shouted at though :(
thank us mvp of too rated everton community for tolerant and reasonable guys for this v forthright and welcome opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.