Votes: 68 58.6%
  • thank u for posing this question guy

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at peace with it now.

This thread has opened my eyes.

Think of it like this lads, Football at the service of humanity and you’ll be at peace

We are certainly relevant. We have had a long period of no success, and in recent years too much poor investment. However, we have been in the top league longer than pretty much anybody, and have certainly been unlucky, or deprived of a chance, more than once, when we were one of the best. Man City are relevant, 15 years ago less so. But still relevant. Eventually things can change, in another 15 years Liverpool can be much less relevant than they already are! Maybe they can form another league with the ‘relevant’ elite?
the reds are so much better than the everton and will be for a long time yet buddy. i take no pleasure in pointing this out. it is better to just accept.

Goodison clapped a man who overseen the longest barren spell in this clubs history, we accepted it on that day

Oh his smug face on the screen that day will haunt my dreams for ever . While I supported the B.U during that time , that day showed they were in find a hiding .
Still they did produce one of the greatest Everton memes . The "Arteta money " video still cheers me up on a rough day .

the reds are so much better than the everton and will be for a long time yet buddy. i take no pleasure in pointing this out. it is better to just accept.
Nothing lasts forever though and eventually karma can come back to bite you! Just because we are not good at the moment, isn’t a reason to accept that’s just the way it is. We should always aim to improve, why would be accept that we aren’t relevant. Just because we’re not one of the media/uefa favourites, getting more £ than the rest and being allowed to spend more as a result. FFP might not be around forever (wasn’t it supposed to save clubs or was that just a smokescreen for it’s real purpose) and one day we might have more to spend than you. Or we might actually develop more youngsters and buy better with what we are currently allowed. Either way there will eventually come a time when we will look down on Liverpool, that doesn’t mean we aren’t relevant until then. Will Liverpool lose relevance when Everton go above them?

Nothing lasts forever though and eventually karma can come back to bite you! Just because we are not good at the moment, isn’t a reason to accept that’s just the way it is. We should always aim to improve, why would be accept that we aren’t relevant. Just because we’re not one of the media/uefa favourites, getting more £ than the rest and being allowed to spend more as a result. FFP might not be around forever (wasn’t it supposed to save clubs or was that just a smokescreen for it’s real purpose) and one day we might have more to spend than you. Or we might actually develop more youngsters and buy better with what we are currently allowed. Either way there will eventually come a time when we will look down on Liverpool, that doesn’t mean we aren’t relevant until then. Will Liverpool lose relevance when Everton go above them?
i really hope the everton do something finally worthwhile soon buddy as u deserve it. i am completely rooting for u and hope we do not make any more bans.

‘Once Everton has touched you nothing else is ever quite the same’

Replace the word Everton with Saville and think, Everton that

"IF " we are irrelevant than why are so many of the critics always on our case ,they refer to Everton in lots of comparisons where they could have compared other teams .Let's take " our grotesque neighbours" ( I love that ) they are on every article written about Everton in any paper .They ram their success down our throats at every opportunity .It is stupid to think we are not relevant ,just ask the reds.

Maybe the people who don't think Everton are relevant will leave this forum
Maybe Empire of the kop will do it for you
Leave the site for the people who think Everton are relevant
Thanks

He is not wrong, but by association he supports a club aligned with the murder of innocent Italian fans. The people like Dalglish and Barnes who hide behind a badge and SKY indulgence cant hide the fact of what those animals did and the cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.