Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is it for me.

Is his previous injury risk worth it? Me and the other staff were discussing this earlier between ourselves, with a vague 70/30 split pro Ramsey.

I’ll grant this a transfer rumour thread prefix though lol

To be fair the same arguement could have been made about Walcott Grouch. He doesn’t strike me as the precious type, he turns up for Wales and everything.

He is leaving Arsenal for money so Everton have just as much chance as anyone else signing him
decent enough player Walcott level

Why do people think Aaron Ramsey, who is not particularly a stand out player in an Arsenal team that has declined over the last decade to 5-6th place finishes would be such an exciting signing?

One thing that is getting old that his situation highlights is the demonizing of players for running their contracts out. I have no problem with a player becoming a free agent and maximizing what he can get for his ability.

Why do people think Aaron Ramsey, who is not particularly a stand out player in an Arsenal team that has declined over the last decade to 5-6th place finishes would be such an exciting signing?

If Ramsey doesn't stand out to you then I don't know what you have been watching. He's amongst the best central midfielders in the league and he suits our first XI perfectly (Gana, Ramsey, Siggy midfield looks very balanced).

The question isn't do we want him the question is does he want to come to Everton.

Lads he's going them lot across the park.

Think he's already stated he would love to join up with the ox again there.

On the one hand we could potentially give him a £15-20m signing on fee and use the wages that we currently throw away on Schneiderlin, Jagielka, Sandro, bolasie etc etc to finance the move.

On the other hand I’m not convinced he’d even consider us.
He has a potential 15,000,0000 reasons for starters.

Have you met a lad on here that goes by the name of Zat

Status
Not open for further replies.