Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an ok player. Had a good spell in January/February but it was a travesty that he kept Del out of the team for so long. Lennon didn't get an assist all season which is pretty poor for a winger while Del was racking them up.
You can't say that mate about Lennon mate,i said it mid season and got called for it,lennon is no more than average always has been.

Not playing because he's not good enough, which is worrying given the forn of his competition. But I always look at the managers who don't take to players in Lennon's case it's Pochettino and Koeman. I know whose opinion I'd trust.

Not playing because he's not good enough, which is worrying given the forn of his competition. But I always look at the managers who don't take to players in Lennon's case it's Pochettino and Koeman. I know whose opinion I'd trust.

Or that he spent £30mill on Bolasie?

Lennon is an out and out hugging the touch line winger. Del is the same.

When your manager doesn't want players that only do that...they dont play and become option b

Pochettinho doesn't play with out and out wingers.

Or that he spent £30mill on Bolasie?

Lennon is an out and out hugging the touch line winger. Del is the same.

When your manager doesn't want players that only do that...they dont play and become option b

Pochettinho doesn't play with out and out wingers.
He was sent him to train with the kids, a punishment usually reserved for bad eggs (he clearly isn't) and Spurs sold 'cheap' which never happens, Bolasie still could of had 2 assists today (Barkley header and Valencia thigh) yet he was poor, Lennon wouldn't create that many chances in 5 games, that's just my opinion on him.

He sent him to train with the kids, a punishment usually reserved for bad eggs (he clearly isn't) and Spurs sold 'cheap' which never happens, Bolasie still could of had 2 assists today (Barkley header and Valencia thigh) yet he was poor, Lennon wouldn't create that many chances in 5 games, that's just my opinion on him.
I like Lennon and I would actually retain him as a squad player.

His treatment at Spurs was unfair, even if he was surplus.

Me and my brother both thought he was the obvious choice today. We needed an injection of energy. Quality was secondary to that given the circumstances. We needed life and while he obviously lacks quality, he at least brings that.

....industrious, I'll give him that.

If the creative ones ain't creating eggs maybe it's time to give an industrious player a go on the wing.

I know you ain't been impressed with how we've played so far, what personel changes do you think may help, Kev behind Rom perhaps and drop Ross. Del on the right, Yanick left?

If this week has taught us anything it's that we are painfully short of options to really shake things up.

Deulofeu and Lennon are the best two, imo.

Bolasie is just too easily worked out.
He was poor today and still created two great chances. Deulofeu was awful and is too weak on the ball, he's played under Maryinez, Enrique, Emmery and now Koeman and has never been a definate starter, he's weak as piss and will never offer up two back to back 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.