Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
stream_img.jpg

Please discuss Aaron Lennon's on field performances here.

For other discussion relating to the player, please use the Everton forum section of this site.

This thread will be used once the player has made an appearance this season.

Last edited:
Thought he did well when he came on. Helped out defensively and then involved in the build up to the 3rd goal. With the youth coming through and summer signings, our squad depth is looking much better.

If i never see him at RB again ...

upload_2015-9-22_22-9-39.png

Never rated antonio valencia as a RB and it won't work with lennon. they're attacking wingers! no harm in trying something new like and i don't like to knock things on the head so quickly but i don't like the idea of wingers playing full back.

If i never see him at RB again ...

View attachment 13920

Never rated antonio valencia as a RB and it won't work with lennon. they're attacking wingers! no harm in trying something new like and i don't like to knock things on the head so quickly but i don't like the idea of wingers playing full back.

Yep he actually done well but ffs Boberto it's putting players in unfamiliar positions which makes us look unbalanced.

Man of the match for me, thought he was excellent

yeah got turned a couple of times...he cant play right back!

@everton: MOM: Ian Snodin says: "I thought @JMcCarthy_16 and @pjags were terrific, but I'd say @AaronLennon12 was man of the match." Agree? #REAvEFC

wasted at right back

This is why I hate not being able to watch the game! It's like people were watching a different match!

Status
Not open for further replies.