7th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
7th is Burnleys,even more so if they beat the current 8th placed Leicester next week,infact arsenal might even end 7th lol

Europa might be an added draw in the manager hunt but finding a new manager and DOF, assessing the squad and getting ready for a season that starts in July with a shortened transfer window and a World Cup.... hmmm sounds ambitious for dithering Everton so best swerve Seventh.

..if a new manager and DoF are coming in, I would hope the deals are all but sorted.

Glad Burnley won. Swerve the Europa unless its via a cup win, and if you're reading Mosh...

1. Get rid of the slug and basically all of his backroom staff.
2. Tap up Fonseca.
3. Buy us out and provide more clarity on the stadium situation.

Close thread.

8th would be the best place to finish now in my opinion. We won't get 7th anyway, but we really need to avoid the Europa League early start next season and concentrate on rebuilding. We are not good enough to go far in the competition anyway and we're not even good enough in the league so it would just be a distraction. In any other season or circumstances i'd be hoping to be in a European competition.

After how poor we've been this season, 8th would be a reasonable finishing position and would prove that outside the top 6 there is no one to worry about. This is a complete one off for Burnley and they won't be in the top 7 next season.

If Arsenal win Europa and go ECL does that open up another place in the Europa at 8th place?

No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.