7th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go for 10th maybe 11th. The barcodes are on a roll and they have an excellent coach. I would have him at Everton in spite of me spending years vilifying him at the Shoite. He would be better than a Watford reject or someone that needs a year to find out about who Everton are and knows little about the PL. Rafael for Everton. (he wouldn't come anyway).

I go for 10th maybe 11th. The barcodes are on a roll and they have an excellent coach. I would have him at Everton in spite of me spending years vilifying him at the Shoite. He would be better than a Watford reject or someone that needs a year to find out about who Everton are and knows little about the PL. Rafael for Everton. (he wouldn't come anyway).

Sorry mate. I could never have the waiter at our club - his past comments and arrogance in calling us a small club are enough for me to never forget or forgive - he still harbours ambitions of a return to the Bus Bottlers - not for me I’m afraid.

He’d love us to pursue him, even encourage it, just so he could say No & declare his loyalty across the Park.

I honestly couldn't care less where we finish this season. All interest in it has been drained by watching dreadful football all season and particularly since last November which would be better described as anti football. All i am interested in now is watching the muppet and his gang get sacked after the last game. It is the only thing left to look forward to this season.

Last edited:

7th is Burnleys,even more so if they beat the current 8th placed Leicester next week,infact arsenal might even end 7th lol

I hope we can get at least a draw at home to Leicester and we still have Arsenal to play in the final away game 3 days after their probable Europa Cup semi final second leg.

But we still won't beat the Gunners - in our last 3 games against them the referees have given them 90th minute winners - 2 from dubious penalties and the other from a handball/offside goal.

Other teams have had "off" seasons, but really - considering our wage bill and transfer budget - Burnley should not be finishing above teams like Everton, West Ham, Leicester, Southampton and Palace.

Top 7 is a decent achievement for a club with a relatively small net spend. The £90million we got for Lukaku covered most of our summer transfers.

We won't get 7th, though. I think we'll just about scrape a top 10 finish.

Style is probably too defensive to enjoy but I won't deny that he's an excellent coach. That club has no talent whatsoever. Also he went to work for Mike Ashley, he would come here but we'd have to commit to spending a hell of a lot money in transfers. Do we still have money?

Sorry mate. I could never have the waiter at our club - his past comments and arrogance in calling us a small club are enough for me to never forget or forgive - he still harbours ambitions of a return to the Bus Bottlers - not for me I’m afraid.

He’d love us to pursue him, even encourage it, just so he could say No & declare his loyalty across the Park.
Sums it up I think

There is no chance whatsoever of us finishing 7th, the simple reason Sam Allardyce.

He only plays not to lose, we will struggle next week against Swansea, he will struggle to motivate them now and for the rest of he season.

HE HAS GONE

Look at the teams they are going to play till May. They won’t catch us.

Leave it yeah. I hope this season get's burried way deep down, where we finish now will not have an impact on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.